New full fenders

New full fenders

• Think they look nice

• Hour to put it on

Results are only viewable after voting.

S.brown

KIMG0440.JPG

Are those the Radrover fenders? I have the other plastic fenders offered by RR and really didn't like them. I'm assuming the fenders would still fit if you have a rear rack?

I also have the Bar Mitts for winter riding. The combo of the Bar Mitts with my spring riding gloves work better than my heavy duty winter riding gloves alone. They fit perfectly inside my panniers on my topeak rack bag when not needed.

Did you have issues with how the rear fender was positioned? my fender was slightly skewed to the left I looked at from the rear - I had to move the right arm up from the bottom bash guard screw to the top one to balance it

No...It came out straight.guess I got lucky

I installed mine yesterday. They fit fine under the RadRover rack. Haven't tried them yet in the snow, but planning to this weekend. the front fender comes down pretty low, obnly about 5 inches or so from the ground. I might have to trim it shorter for trail riding.

Did you have issues with how the rear fender was positioned? my fender was slightly skewed to the left I looked at from the rear - I had to move the right arm up from the bottom bash guard screw to the top one to balance it

My rear fender was skewed to the right, but then I realized I forgot to add the silver spacer on the left side. I added that and it ended up positioning the fender perfectly.

Last edited:
I was able to test mine out earlier this week in a few inches of slush and snow, and they work ridiculously well. Normally the underside of the bottom bracket and derailleur would be caked in snow, but the whole bike was pretty much spotless by the time I got home.

Are the Big O fenders the same as the rad power ones? It sounds like the hardware kit is included making the optional kit superfluous?
Big O are available now.

I'm in Minnesota and bought a set. Ridiculous pricing and I'd have to cobble up a fit, so it's the small plastic guards for some protection.

Back