New error report on Rad Runner

Ccount

I completed some basic frame mods and went to turn on my bike, and got a "Motor position sensor fault", and nothing works. I have not seen this or have not read about it. Any ideas? any reference for all Rad errors and codes? Thanks!

Which frame mods?
Hope no welding, current or voltage spikes could damage the motor or controller.

Which frame mods?
Hope no welding, current or voltage spikes could damage the motor or controller.
OH GOSH, no! I am installing a derailleur to my RadRunner, and lowering the center stand (to accommodate the additional frame height of the Bolton front end), and had things all loosened up and apart to accommodate the projects. When I got it back together, this is what I got! It seems like a bit of a procedure, but hopefully it works. I got the error late in the evening, and have not even had a chance to do any basic troubleshooting, but I am hoping the "ERROR 24" fix will do the trick!

The motor cable connection on lower left near the tire is best place to start. Cut tyrap, pull apart and push back together a few times. Install new tyrap.

The motor cable connection on lower left near the tire is best place to start. Cut tyrap, pull apart and push back together a few times. Install new tyrap.
Thanks my friend! I did have that one unplugged for a while!

Back