New ebikes coming from Greg LeMond

Looks like Di2 and carbon wheels will be options. Nice, but I imagine the price will be right up there with high-end e-road bikes

Looks like Di2 and carbon wheels will be options. Nice, but I imagine the price will be right up there with high-end e-road bikes
You're right on target... ;)

"The fancy spec sheet includes quality components like a Shimano GRX Hydraulic 1×11 drivetrain and a tubeless-compatible aluminum wheelset. There’s even an included Spurcycle bell – a part that can retail for $50 or more on its own! The LeMond Prolog isn’t cheap at its starting price of $4,500. But that’s not unreasonable for a carbon fiber e-bike like this and falls in line with similarly spec’d carbon e-bikes. Plus, that price is practically a song compared to some of the even more premium electric bicycles we’ve seen."

You're right on target... ;)

"The fancy spec sheet includes quality components like a Shimano GRX Hydraulic 1×11 drivetrain and a tubeless-compatible aluminum wheelset. There’s even an included Spurcycle bell – a part that can retail for $50 or more on its own! The LeMond Prolog isn’t cheap at its starting price of $4,500. But that’s not unreasonable for a carbon fiber e-bike like this and falls in line with similarly spec’d carbon e-bikes. Plus, that price is practically a song compared to some of the even more premium electric bicycles we’ve seen."
Maybe , but Pink , Really ? I want to say so many inappropriate things about that thing .

Maybe , but Pink , Really ?
"Maglia rosa" or "Mallot Rose" is the jersey color worn by the overall points leader jersey in the Giro d'Italia. It's "the one that got away" for LeMond. Pink was chosen in 1931 because La Gazzetta Dello Sport, the newspaper that created the series, was printed on pink paper. Yellow "Mallot Jaune" was chosen for Tour de France overall leader because originating newspaper sponsor, L'Auto (now L'Equip), was printed on yellow paper.

200.gif

Last edited:
Back