New Bulls Iconic evo tr1 speed

scout592

Court's new review of this bike was pretty impressive. Right now it shows the Bosch motor with 75nm. I wonder when it comes out in August if it will have the new 84nm. I sent email to Bulls so we will see what they say.

Yes of course it is. in a perfect world we have 40pd bikes With 60 miles.

but this is a full suspension bike. Please advise whether you have a lighter alternative

Just happen to be in Atlanta area so I would be interested in a test ride...:)

Norco looks like a beautifully designed mountain bike, great components. Interesting that you can't remove the battery for charging.

Yeah looks like a great mountain bike. I need an all around commuter/trail bike.

Norco looks like a beautifully designed mountain bike, great components. Interesting that you can't remove the battery for charging.
Norco? I thought you started this thread about the Bulls? The Iconic Evo TR 1 Speed does have a removable BOSCH PowerTube.

Interesting bike for use with commuting and MTB trails, but like the E-stream EVO 45 AM, it's class 3, and I don't want a bike that's restricted from some trails, now or at some point down the road. I think I would just prefer a separate commuting bike, anyway, and stick to a class 1 EMTB. I think this bike is overkill for using strictly as a commuting or cruising bike, unless you have some real need for the extra suspension on your route vs. maybe just using a suspension seat or wider tires, for example.

Last edited:
Court's new review of this bike was pretty impressive. Right now it shows the Bosch motor with 75nm. I wonder when it comes out in August if it will have the new 84nm. I sent email to Bulls so we will see what they say.
The motor will have an 85nm upgrade and the good news is that this will be merely a firmware update. Dealers will be responsible for the update for all bikes sold according to Bulls. Not sure if savvy Consumers can perform this update on their own, but if buying the bike you’ll likely just wanna give your a dealer a heads up (I will be).

Some other things I have noticed... the prototype used in each of two reviews (Court’s and Electric Bike Action Mag) appears to be the very same bike. Same Kenda tires on the bike and each review reports the Iconic Speed will have the Kiox display, as is found on the prototype. However, the website specs, as well as the rep answers to posted questions, state that the bike will come with merely the Purion. The Bulls rep states at the website that dealers can upgrade the display but it cannot be special-ordered (presumably, you could work out a price difference with your dealer).

Anyone have any experience with the Kiox and it’s primary/best feature upgrade selling points? I think it is $400 on it’s own, though not entirely sure.

As for the standard tires, they are the 2.4” Schwalbe Moto-X which, based on a great review I read here, I am having swapped out for the 2.4” Schwalbe Hurricanes since I ride a bit more on gravel.

Anyone have any experience with the Kiox and it’s primary/best feature upgrade selling points? I think it is $400 on it’s own, though not entirely sure.

A
[/QUOTE]
I just bought the kiox upgrade for my purion bike and it was 275

Back