New budget friendly Ultra 1000 for $2599

roshan

Hi all, you spoke and we listened, here is our U1000, now available in a budget friendly option:
https://www.biktrix.com/pages/juggernaut-ultra-1000-electric-bikes

download.png

juggernaut-ultra-1000-red-r_2000x.png

juggernaut-ultra-1000-sandstone-r_2000x.png

juggernaut-ultra-1000-black-r_2000x.png

Great deal, especially for folks looking to swap a few parts. The 9 speed drivetrain should be very robust!

The red one is a different frame than the others, what gives? I've seen this discrepancy on the website too and was never sure why. I'm trying to decide between the regular with inverted shock, or the Pro!!

Size of battery that comes standard?

Down in the specs, it shows both 26 and 27.5 rim sizes
Rims26"- 36H, Black 27.5"- 36H

The red one is a different frame than the others, what gives? I've seen this discrepancy on the website too and was never sure why. I'm trying to decide between the regular with inverted shock, or the Pro!!
The red one is the 19" frame and the others are 17". Hence why the frames look different.

I just recieved one of these with 17" frame , matt black and inverted forks with 27.5 wheels . Aside from problems from mix and matching parts its a very nice looking bike and should fit me very well .

I just recieved one of these with 17" frame , matt black and inverted forks with 27.5 wheels . Aside from problems from mix and matching parts its a very nice looking bike and should fit me very well .
Looks a real nice bike my friend! 👍

What problems? Are they deal breaker type problems? 🙁
No , just a lack of customer service knowledge . It's a good looking bike if you get the inverted forks with the high fender . I'll post a picture when the front wheel gets here .

Last edited:
No , just a lack of customer service knowledge . It's a good looking bike if you get the inverted forks with the high fender . I'll post a picture when the front wheel gets here .
Inverted forks generally have higher fender as the wheel moves up and down and needs to clear the fender. Just like how its shown on the pictures on our website.

Did you get the stock fender or the Armadillo fender that they offer for inverted forks?

Back