Neo Xtreme

I don't even think that I can be bothered to ride it anymore. :( I just hope that you guy's in the US receive better service than I have received over the last year...
Hey Eddie, it has been painful to hear about the struggles to get your bike fixed and the long wait time to finally get it back. Sorry we couldn't do more to help you, hope your future rides and ebike experiences are better. It has been great seeing your photos and hearing stories about the races and things you get involved with over in the UK. Hang in there, you could always sell your Neo Xtrem and use the money to get an upgraded suspension fork for your Haibike since it sounds like you beat it up pretty good on your last ride ;)

Just wanted to post some perspective. My father was a TV repair man who had 20 bench technicians who specialized in repairing specific brands. I remember the Sony techs telling me that Sony is crap, the RCA guys telling me the same et. al......you get the idea. If all you ever experience are problems, you develop a very pointed opinion of the product. Even the finest companies have both engineering and manufacturing issues. Most folks would probably agree that Apple engineering and manufacturing are world class and yet I can tell you example after example of Apple quality issues, inadequate engineering, and poor customer service. Having been in the technology sector and being a bleeding edge early adopter, no manufacturer is immune to some pretty horrendous customer issues. What is important is the trend line for behavior. Forums are notorious for voicing singular concerns about manufacturer quality and support issues. For those considering Easy Motion products it is probably better to talk to your local bike techs regarding their service and support issues.....most (not all) will be very candid as they value YOU more than they value the vendor. As an example, I called about 20 BH Easy Motion dealers across the country (USA) and asked the following: a. Does the regional rep provide good support, b. Have there been any consistent quality or defect issues, c. Out of all the Easy Motion bikes you have sold, how many (percent) have had warranty issues, and d. how would you compare the quality of Easy Motion bikes with other e-bikes you carry.

I am writing this not for the original poster, but for those still shopping for an e-bike.

Back