Ncm power cutting out

Bigg

Region
Australia
I have an issue with NCM Prague power cutting off. The display flickers and shows that my battery is empty, even when it's full, before turning off completely. I went to a bike shop and they checked all the connections and said my bike is fine. But I'm still having the same problem afterwards. In the beginning the display will turn on as usual and then turns off mid ride. Could it be the controller or display, or something else?

I have an Aspen and a similar issue with mine a week after buying. I Bought mine direct from Leon and rang them, they thought display and a swap of a new one was sent and it fixed the problem. Being an intermittent fault I can see how it passed at manufacture, I was pleased with their response. Contact who you purchased from.

I had a puncture which I sorted but after the repair there was power showing on the display showing MPH etc no fault displayed but no assit Ive checked all the contections made sure all shoved home and are tight . Im at a loss any suggestions please?

Back