My Ultra FS

jangles

She's pretty , NO ? I want to love her , I really do .

Attachments

• ultra.jpg
    ultra.jpg
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 417
You cant see it well in pictures but its actually clear coated aluminum , I'm on the fence about it .
Hope you get her sorted soon. I like the brushed aluminum. If you don't like the overly large emblems it would be easy to take them off with a pad sander. And then just spray on some more clear coat. From the close up pics on Biktrix I can see it isn't really 'brushed'. It's vibrating pad sanded. I had no color choice with my bike. It's black and I hate black. Shows every teensy tiny grain of dust. When I get my other bike I'm trying to have it the exact color of the dirt around here. 👍

Hope you get her sorted soon. I like the brushed aluminum. If you don't like the overly large emblems it would be easy to take them off with a pad sander. And then just spray on some more clear coat. From the close up pics on Biktrix I can see it isn't really 'brushed'. It's vibrating pad sanded. I had no color choice with my bike. It's black and I hate black. Shows every teensy tiny grain of dust. When I get my other bike I'm trying to have it the exact color of the dirt around here. 👍
If I take the stickers off I'll paint the whole bike . I hate the aluminum . Edit : I love black bikes . I have a black Fito Cruiser BBSHD build and a black Fat Bike BBSHD build .

Last edited:
If I take the stickers off I'll paint the whole bike . I hate the aluminum . Edit : I love black bikes . I have a black Fito Cruiser BBSHD build and a black Fat Bike BBSHD build .
Does that bike not come in black?

[EDIT] Looks like it does:
Ultra-FS-Black_2000x.png

Yes , I didnt want to wait for it so I bought this color thinking I would get used to it , I was wrong .

Yes , I didnt want to wait for it so I bought this color thinking I would get used to it , I was wrong .
Rattle can it a bunch of different colors....:) Kind of kidding.

When I was 14 in 1989 my Mom bought me the most expensive freestyle Schwinn bike our local shop had, $340. This was way more money than we had to spend. I had it about a year before I took it apart and spray painted it a bunch of different colors. I wish I still had that bike.

My point being is that in 5 years the bike will be old and something new will be out there, enjoy this bike like its going to be gone and you will never get to ride it again.

I like the aluminum/silver look.

I used to think every bike I own should be black or gray... now I want them all to be bright and noticeable... and then match the helmet to it. :)

I like the aluminum/silver look.

I used to think every bike I own should be black or gray... now I want them all to be bright and noticeable... and then match the helmet to it. :)
It can be yours . No waiting or preorder .

Last edited:
I should have never ordered it as I knew I hated the color but it was the only 17" and I thought the bike would make me love it . Well , it does ride nice .
Waiting at our age is frustrating. I haven't many years left, statistically.

Waiting at our age is frustrating. I haven't many years left, statistically.
True and I'm in very bad shape . I wasn't kidding about the hospice . I just want to go out and do some fly fishing , which is why I bought this bike with dual suspension , ( 4 failed back surgeries ) otherwise any of my other bikes would work .

Just did 10 miles on my analog Ultra . Left the battery home to save weight plus the bike doesnt work anyway . Weather was nice came within 30 feet of a Bobber , he stood there and looked at me . Had to yell to get him off the path . Pretty little cats .

Last edited:
Back