Multicharger wheel guard question

PDL

Region
United Kingdom
I bought my Multicharger from an incompetent dealer who didn't do a good job installing accessorie. s I don't think the young mechanic knew what he was doing as there were several problems that I needed to fix. Anyway, I just noticed that the mudguard is not attached properly -- there are two small screws that are supposed to attach to the frame that are missing. I've attached a photo of the kit. Does anyone know what size they are? I don't want to go back to the dealer and thought I could do it easily myself if I know the size.

Thanks,

Peter

Attachments

• wheel-guard.jpg
    wheel-guard.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 135
Sorry about the dealer experience, sometimes the R&M accessories can be a bit of a challenge to install! Judging by the pic it looks like they're smaller, like a m3? Got pics of the bike? I don't have a Multicharger in the shop at the moment.

Sorry about the dealer experience, sometimes the R&M accessories can be a bit of a challenge to install! Judging by the pic it looks like they're smaller, like a m3? Got pics of the bike? I don't have a Multicharger in the shop at the moment.
Hi Brendon

Thanks. Yeah, the mechanic who prepared the bike was very young and I don’t think anyone else checked it before it was handed over. There were a number of things that weren’t done right, the belt wasn’t tightened properly and a cable was put outside the cargo rack in front so that it restricted turning. And then they were completely unresponsive to me when I brought things up. I’ll just go elsewhere and learn some things myself.

I’ve tried to take a photo, but it’s quite inaccessible since it’s on the inside of the frame by the back wheel.

Peter

Attachments

• IMG_1136.jpeg
    IMG_1136.jpeg
    284.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1135.jpeg
    IMG_1135.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 133
I got the screw dimensions from RM customer service, but they don’t seem to fit unfortunately. Does anyone have a Multicharger and could take photos of what it is supposed to look like?

The screws and washers RM recommends are:

4 pcs. countersunk screw M5x12mm TX25 burnished
4 pieces washer D8.4 DIN 125 A2 black 16x8.4x1.6

Thanks

Peter

Back