Motor noise?

marektel

Hello,

My wife and I swallowed the R-M pill during this COVID time. She has a Load75 and I have a Load60. Her motor is much much quieter than mine. Does anyone know if this is something tunable? Possible causes?

Thanks!
Marek

It would make helping easier if you posted some details. What motors are used? Both the same?

The Performance CX is know to be louder. There are many possible motors on those bikes. Performance, Performance CX and Cargo.

Good point. Both bikes are the touring high speed option with dual batteries. I believe the motors are identical — cargo line speed or something like that.

I took the bike to the shop and they downloaded the motor config. They asked me to bring in the other bike so that they can send both to Bosch.
I asked for the files and the shop said they would ask if they can do that and get back to me.
The load60 is definitely more grindy and whiny than the Load75.

I took the bike to the shop and they downloaded the motor config. They asked me to bring in the other bike so that they can send both to Bosch.
I asked for the files and the shop said they would ask if they can do that and get back to me.
The load60 is definitely more grindy and whiny than the Load75.
I’ll keep updating this thread as I get more info in case someone else has the same experience where they buy two (almost) identical bikes and they feel different.

Back