Mods for new XP

RickS

I will be ordering an XP shortly. The two things that I am most interested in now are a different type of handlebars so I can mount some things including my phone, and a nice carry bag for the back rack because I'll be using it for shopping and various other things. Also, if there's such a thing as an all-in-one tool kit for e-bikes, I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Handlebars helped control....extra bar helps mount stuff...😊
#Aliexpress C$ 3.41 26%OFF | 10/20cm Bicycle Handlebar Extender Mountain Bike MTB Handlebar Expander Speedometer Mount Headlight Flashlight Lamp Holder

#Aliexpress C$ 17.84 19%OFF | 25.4mm 62cm Aluminum alloy Bicycle Handlebar Durable Riser Bar MTB Bicycle Road Bike Mountain Handlebar Parts

Cheers....

#Aliexpress C$ 3.41 26%OFF | 10/20cm Bicycle Handlebar Extender Mountain Bike MTB Handlebar Expander Speedometer Mount Headlight Flashlight Lamp Holder

#Aliexpress C$ 17.84 19%OFF | 25.4mm 62cm Aluminum alloy Bicycle Handlebar Durable Riser Bar MTB Bicycle Road Bike Mountain Handlebar Parts

Cheers....
Thank you. I appreciate your help. Using both of these would solve my problems. Can you think of any problems I would have in switching over from the stock set up? Any ideas about a nice carry bag big enough for some groceries?
How do you like your XP?

Go with the larger bars. I had the extra bar thing and then went with wider bars. The wider bars look and work better.

25.4mm 62cm Aluminum alloy Bicycle Handlebar Durable Riser Bar MTB Bicycle Road Bike Mountain Handlebar Parts

Can you confirm 25.4mm is correct diameter with no shims required? If so the 22.2mm will fit with shims and 31.8mm won't fit at all. Correct? Thanks all!

Cheers....

Not sure about the handlebars, but the reviews on Amazon for the smaller accessories extender bar are BRUTAL.

Not sure about the handlebars, but the reviews on Amazon for the smaller accessories extender bar are BRUTAL.
There's nothing to it...its a piece of tubing with clamps...what's there to complain about. I could pick my bike up with it. Great addition for the bike if you want to add some lights horn and clock...if your interested or need this don't worry...I don't think there's one thing on this forum that I have recommended that someone has complained about. Or don't buy it based on someone complaining about it on Amazon. 😗

Back