mirrors for lectic 2.0

i’ve used miracyles mirrors from amazon and they are good. no experience with the Lectric ones sorry.

i put lectric mirriors on both of our bikes,, they're useless, waste of money, vibrates so bad you can't see behind you

They aren’t too bad. I only use the left mirror. I had to slide the power/pas controller as far left so the mirror would extend as far as it could. It would be nicer if they were a little longer though.

I actually mounted the Lectric 2.0 mirror just on the left side, but upside down (so, use the right mirror on the left side). Works better than the "normal" way for me, as I don't have to pull my shoulder in to see behind me. You will need to play with the rotation angle of the mount to get a good view behind you. YMMV.

-Mike

I second Lectric mirrors suck, are overpriced, vibrate way too much, and lack adjustability. The ones that insert into the handles seem to work the best.

Yup, Mirrcycle mirrors are great. Very adjustable, can be put over or under handlebars. Really stable & reasonably priced.

Yup, Mirrcycle mirrors are great. Very adjustable, can be put over or under handlebars. Really stable & reasonably priced.
my compaint about them is you need to locktitew the screws as if you move them much the screw loosens up too. I had to dump mine when I put bar end on I could not get it in the right position and not hit it with my hand.

I bought a Hafny, bar end mirror and attached it to the left end of the handlebar. You cut a hole in the end of the handgrip and insert the end of the mirror and tighten the attached screw to secure it. It works fine and is easy to adjust. There are other brands on Amazon with the same design. It’s out of the way when you fold down the handlebar for transport also.

i put lectric mirriors on both of our bikes,, they're useless, waste of money, vibrates so bad you can't see behind you
I ordered a set of round mirrors from Lectric to put on my as yet undelivered XP 2.0 walk through at a cost of $39. Got the mirrors today And realized identical mirrors are available on Amazon for $16. Live and learn.

Back