Magnum Cruiser

Ryno

20180626_102922.jpg
20180626_102944.jpg
20180626_103010.jpg

My wife and I purchased a couple of Magnum Cruiser's two and a half months ago. We have put a little over 500 miles on them and could not be happier with their performance! The bikes are very solid, very comfortable and a great value. Our longest ride has been 32 miles on flat to rolling hill streets and paths. Mainly PAS 1 with some PAS 2 and 3 and some throttle for starting from stops. The most mileage on a single charge over 3 rides was 51 miles with 45 volts left in the tank. I think we may be the first on this forum to own them.

Thanks for looking,
Ryan

Last edited:
Congratulations. I love the leather saddle bags and the bike already reminds me of some of the early 20th century motorcycles.

Congratulations. I love the leather saddle bags and the bike already reminds me of some of the early 20th century motorcycles.
My wife found this old handmade leather purse at a thrift store and thought it would look good on her bike, I think it looks great!
I agree, The bikes have a very classic look and are real head turners with tons of compliments/comments on every ride we do.
Thanks!

My wife is eyeing one of these, she rode my Ui6 and she now has the eBike bug. She does have som concern that it is not a step through.

Great looking bikes,congrats. Looks like you have some real scenic places to ride. I almost went for the cruiser. My. Ui6 keeps me happy though...Stay safe:)

My wife is eyeing one of these, she rode my Ui6 and she now has the eBike bug. She does have som concern that it is not a step through.
I understand your concern as my wife felt the same way until she test rode the Cruiser. She is 5' 3" with a 28" inseam, and the stand over height of the top tube is 27" near the nose of the seat. The bike just fits her with the seat lowered all the way, but you still have to swing your leg over the rack. Decision decisions :)

My wife and I purchased a couple of Magnum Cruiser's two and a half months ago. We have put a little over 500 miles on them and could not be happier with their performance! The bikes are very solid, very comfortable and a great value. Our longest ride has been 32 miles on flat to rolling hill streets and paths. Mainly PAS 1 with some PAS 2 and 3 and some throttle for starting from stops. The most mileage on a single charge over 3 rides was 51 miles with 45 volts left in the tank. I think we may be the first on this forum to own them.

Thanks for looking,
Ryan
Love the look of your eBikes, i have a older version and I have put over 2000 trouble-free miles on it.

Attachments

• Leiger CD5.jpg
    Leiger CD5.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 614
Love the look of your eBikes, i have a older version and I have put over 2000 trouble-free miles on it.
Thanks, friend.
I especially like the curved downtube and black spokes with chrome nipples on the CD5. Great to hear about your mileage. There is a guy on youtube that just hit 9000 miles on his Magnum Ui5!

Back