Love my Vado 5.0, BUT........

As previously communicated here, prior to making my purchase, I was not pleased with the reply or response from the corporate voicemail 'leave your request' process. NEVER responded.
Regardless, I bought a Vado 5.0.
NOW, as I continue to enjoy the experience and enjoy the new acquisition, I have questions that are not replied to or responded here in these forums to meet my ecxpectations or requirements.
THEREFORE, upon attempting to call the "Mother Ship" (Specialized main phone number in Morgan Hill CA) (go ahead, call it, press the numbers, play the game, listen to you options, 408-779-6229), you get zero response via e-mail or any alternate means of communications.

If the participants HERE in THESE forums want to be jerks and call me out because I am so precise as to the expectations of a manufacturer prior to and./or after purchase and ridicule me for being so specific, so be it. But quite frankly, I left an e-mail request over a week ago with zero response.
How is it then I am suppose to feel comfortable, secure, and valid that that I made a great choice by choosing a product by a manufacturer that does not respond to inquiries. Educate me ....PLEASE!!.
The Specialized web site is not terribly user friendly as as far as contacts go. My best and generally immediate solution is using my LBS. On two occasions where I had an issue the owner/manager simply picked up the phone and contacted Support. Maybe they have a special phone number, but he was instantly on the phone with Specialized. No menu to play and no holding. Both times my issue was resolved.

The Specialized web site is not terribly user friendly as as far as contacts go. My best and generally immediate solution is using my LBS. On two occasions where I had an issue the owner/manager simply picked up the phone and contacted Support. Maybe they have a special phone number, but he was instantly on the phone with Specialized. No menu to play and no holding. Both times my issue was resolved.
I should have added that on both occasions I was in the store with eyeball to eyeball contact with the Manager.

GuruUno,
I totally feel your frustration. Not necessarily with LBS, guess I've been lucky. But with all other tech issues, from cell phones to computers. Anyone remember the earlier days of Microsoft Windows? OMG, what a hassle to get any help.
If I could fix things for you I would. And honestly, who knows if things will get better after Covid?

Back