Looking for other Radpower owners near Newfane ny

TJ Seaman

Hi, looking to see if there are other owners near me. I live in Newfane Ny. Just north of Lockport. Love to chat.
20200528_074045.jpg

Hi Neighbor...I'm in Royalton (and Barker sometimes) the only problem is I don't have my Rover step thru yet. Sometime this month I'm hoping. Hope your liking your City ST. Love to be able to pick your brain if I have a question or two. Look forward to talking to you

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your still waiting. One of my normal morning routes takes me to the NES Store in Hartland. I usually get there between 7 and 8 am. I typically travel 20-30 miles a day. My rides are of course weather dependant. I hesitate to provide my phone number or physical address on any forum. I could also meet you at Gordie Harpers in Newfane any good weather day. You are more than welcome to ride mine as a tease if you would like. I have rolled nearly 2000 miles so far this year and ABSOLUTELY love my bike. 🚲🚲

Appreciate the offer to ride your Rad...wouldn't mine taking you up on that some day soon. I'm not all that confident I'll be getting the Rover delivered this month. I could definitely meet at Gordie Harpers. Would love to check out the accessories you added. How are you liking those mirrors and seat? Do they help alot? Did you get them on Amazon? It was a tuff decision for me between the City and Rover...hope I made the right call with the Rover.

The first must have are the mirrors if you want to stay alive, they are made by Mirrcycle, about $12 each. They are the best I have seen in 20 years of riding. A little fiddly to assemble but there are none better. Then the bottle holder by Sunlite in bright orange matches the bike perfectly $9. The seat that came with the bike caused some discomfort after about 10 miles. I am 72 yes old, go 235 and have arthritis. So I opted for the Cloud 9 seat which let's me do the 20-30 miles before pain $50. I would wait on the seat till you experience the stock one. All items bought on Amazon. The deciding factor between the rover and the city comes down to where your going to ride. I only do pavement and the canal path so city for me. I am going to replace the noisey nobby tires over the winter as I just don't need them, street tires roll easier and are quieter. Will go with Schalbe Marathon tires and tubes slightly narrower. Be glad to meet @ Gordies some nice day. TIM.

Thanks for the info.... definitely ordering those mirrors and I'll wait in the seat. I did get a rear rack and bag. Any suggestions on a Lock...do you leave your bike at the store or anything?

Back