Looking for Bafang Ultra tuning software

Any new feedback from people that have this and have used it with the ultra motor?
Do you use Facebook? An excellent EggRider page there! And some discussions regarding Biktrix bikes.

I can use facebook, dont usually but will for this

do you mean discussions programming the biktrix ultra with it? I would be very interested in that

can you send me the link to the company you work, they sell this right?

I can use facebook, dont usually but will for this
I searched Biktrix on the EggRider FB page and found some comments. Apparently some had issue with headlight control. But it appears solved.

I had a dead Biktrix headlight after replacing the wiring harness. Problem was that the headlight has a required polarity since its lamp is an LED. The "+" and "-" for the prongs are nearly invisible, and the leads are only sort of color coded (black and a vague rust colored smear). Reversing the leads fixed the headlight.

Otherwise, the Eggrider is a great improvement over the Bafang display. You want to play with all the motor's programmable parameters? You can do it on the road or trail using your smartphone and the Eggrider app. If you are really bold, you can do it while riding. I'm not that reckless. I stop to adjust things.

Lol , I will definitely be stopping to adjust things

thanks for this feedback, I will study the Facebook page before I start messing with it

Got it, paid

Super excited to get this and learn about changing the parameters, hoping Saturday or Sunday I can put some miles on it and start trying to adjust things, I need a crash course in bafang software programming LOL

Thanks for all your help!

Any update on the Eggrider I might be interested in buying one or maybe 2 if they work on the BBSHD as well as the Ultra

Works with my ultra and the torque page is there

I have not done much with it but seems like it will work good

So it does work with both motors and programming is much easier than connecting my laptop to it every time I want to change something.

I posted in another thread a copy of l my settings as of today.

Does the programming use the same .el extension by going through the EggRider Bluetooth or can you load a program file .el I have programed on my ultra now.

So it does work with both motors and programming is much easier than connecting my laptop to it every time I want to change something.
It can be a bit frustrating for some, but the maker offers great support. They do update the firmware so there is a need for some computer linkup. See their webpages and review the manual. They are active daily on Facebook. Pretty quick at support help.

I have no problem with programming code so this shouldn't be an issue with me at least

I have had my BBSHD 6 years now and have NO problems with it what so ever just took a while to program it working with my T8 laptop

Back