Looking for an ebike that can handle mild hills.

I’m pretty sure I’ve made up my mind.

The Aventon aventure seems like too much bike. Realistically, I won’t be trail riding and it’s much heavier. I also don’t like that the controller is a bit more “locked” that others.

the himiway, seems like a crap shoot. Not sure what quality bike I’ll get or if I’d get any warranty help, if needed.

the radcity, I mean, for not much more, I feel I can get more for the same money.

the ride1up 700 series checks all the boxes. I’m within the rider height, the price is right for what I’d get as far as the brakes, battery and tires go. Also really digging the controller advanced options. I also like the handle bars are more straight and not swept back. It comes with the rack and fenders and the company seems to be responsive. After thinking about a fat tire bike or not, I feel that the 700 series will be good-ok to ride even without power.

Today I ordered a Rad Mini ST. I've had a Rad Rover for over a year and love it so thought the Mini would be a good traveling version and back up bike. Was thinking of the new Lectric XP 2.0 which is $400 less but decided for me it was better to have a folder with a battery and pretty much everything else in common with my other bike.

I went for the gun metal gray color. It ships sooner and the color didn’t matter to me. Should ship in a month.

Just got my bike right now! I’m finishing up my lunch break, then heading back in to my class. I need to wait now. OMG, I just can’t. This came super quick.

I put the bike together last night. It took a couple of hours. The kids wanted to help. Lol. Just rode it now. It’s so nice, just a bit rattley. I’ll have to do some adjustments later today. I’m happy with it.

Back