Lights

Uranium

Region
United Kingdom
Hi everyone
Just taken delivery of a beautiful red Vibe H30 EQ 😁 and have a quick question about the lights. Whilst the rear light switches off by pressing the top switch on the IWoc Trio, the built in headlight remains on unless I power off the whole system. Obviously not really an issue, but I just wondered if that was normal behaviour?
Thanks 🙂

Hi everyone
Just taken delivery of a beautiful red Vibe H30 EQ 😁 and have a quick question about the lights. Whilst the rear light switches off by pressing the top switch on the IWoc Trio, the built in headlight remains on unless I power off the whole system. Obviously not really an issue, but I just wondered if that was normal behaviour?
Thanks 🙂
It is a typical feature of European e-bikes, meant for the ride safety. Technically speaking, the tail-light does not need to be operated during the daytime but a daylight running light is a good thing.

Last edited:
Many happy miles on your new ride Geoff! As I can hear in these Forums, the Vibe gets quite popular in our continent. Don't worry about the battery draw for the headlight: it is pretty symbolic. My Vado SL has the lights running all the time, and the battery there is not big, either. These LED lights are economic!

Hi everyone
Thanks 🙂
Hi Uranium, thank you very much for asking this question.
I also have the same problem, I think this is not normal behavior,
look at VIBE_2021_BLUEPAPER page 69

I have two H30 Vibes,
the Vibe with the third external light, when I press the top switch on the IWoc it turns off the external light and the rear light, the integrated headset light is always on. (i think this is not normal behavior)

The second Vibe I have does not have the third external light, and it has the normal behavior, when I press the top button of the Iwoc trio,the integrated headset light and the rear light swith off.
Do you know if any other vibers have the same problem?

Back