Lectric XP - White, 200 Miles + Additions

ebikester

Ordered 10/2020 and received 11/2020 so about 3-4 months old.
Standard version in White, not the step-thru
206 miles as of today.
Never dropped or damaged.
Never ridden off-road/dirt/trails.
Never ridden in the rain.
Always garaged.
Perfect working mechanical condition with no quirks or annoying sounds/vibrations. After the first 100 miles all bolts were checked or tightened with a torque wrench and any vibrating bolts were torqued with blue loctite. Brakes were also adjusted so all annoying sounds were eliminated.

Includes the following:

• Straight handlebar for the increased real estate for mounting accessories.
  • 11-34 Freewheel installed at 150 miles.
  • Park Tools freewheel removal tool
  • Lectric pannier bags, never used. (free with purchase)
  • Suspension seat post
  • LCD Display Glass protector
  • One side view mirror
  • Olight Flashlight/device holder
  • Bike Bell
  • Thumb throttle, easily removable
  • I'm including a near new set of Innova 20x4 street tread pattern tires with with tubes. These are the tires that come on many of the other XP similar fat tire folding ebikes.
Everything that originally comes with or on the bike is included (handlebars, grips, seat post, freewheel, user manual, & charger). The bike came with one small ding behind the fork on the front fender and has some minor scuffs on the rear cargo rack from a plastic milk crate I attached to the rack.

$975 shipped via Paypal and UPS ground, which is exactly the same as what you will pay from Lectric, minus all the above stuff. I can use any shipping company or method you prefer if you pay for it. If you pick the bike up in person $925.

SOLD

20210501-181924.jpg

20210501-182109.jpg

20210501-182116.jpg

20210501-182135.jpg

20210501-182517.jpg

Last edited:
Sad part is, you would get it from this guy quicker then you could get it through the company. I have been waiting over a month now, and they don't even have it in their warehouse yet.

Depending on what got sent to the warehouse, the orders has been backed up and already being shipped February and early March now. I ordered on March 16th and had emails stating it’s sitting at the warehouse and now delayed again

Depending on what got sent to the warehouse, the orders has been backed up and already being shipped February and early March now. I ordered on March 16th and had emails stating it’s sitting at the warehouse and now delayed again
I ordered on March 14. Site sad 3-4 weeks shipping. After not hearing anything for 28 days, i had to send them an email, asking why it was delayed, and was informed that they hoped their shipment would make it through customs soon.

Sad part is, you would get it from this guy quicker then you could get it through the company. I have been waiting over a month now, and they don't even have it in their warehouse yet.

Buying mine comes with more benefits than simply fast shipping. You're directly saving 20% in price and you avoid wasting time on research for the must do things that need to be done. For example, the Freewheel upgrade so you can ride this bike at higher speeds because without it, you can't realistically because you run out of gear immediately, which becomes apparent the very first time you ride it.

And all the fine adjustments that needed to be made. Mine arrived in really good shape but had small issues like slight brake pads rubbing so constant squealing sound, one disc was slightly bent which I fixed, super rough brakes (levers not easy to use), fender vibrations, derailleur not perfectly lined up so there was a constant slight chain rub against a cog because it wasn't shifting all the way over, etc. I enjoy doing things like cleaning and lubricating the brake lines so everything was really easy to fix but could be annoying and time consuming for some folks.

Basically, the bike I'm selling runs butter smooth with zero quirks of any kind....And I will ship the same or next day.

Hope you sell it, bear in mind a 20" inch Bike will not fit some people( I have a new 20 incher I would sacrifice for half price, it dawned on Me finally the importance of frame size,) that being said there is a person of the right size"waffling" about plunging in- they do not realize your bike is actually the best deal around because you have dealt with the quirks. And on top of that, People have been for the most part satisfied with these bikes, they are easy to haul I had mine behind the passenger seat on a 2019 Nissan X-cab.

And all the fine adjustments that needed to be made. Mine arrived in really good shape but had small issues like slight brake pads rubbing so constant squealing sound, one disc was slightly bent which I fixed, super rough brakes (levers not easy to use), fender vibrations, derailleur not perfectly lined up so there was a constant slight chain rub against a cog because it wasn't shifting all the way over, etc. I enjoy doing things like cleaning and lubricating the brake lines so everything was really easy to fix but could be annoying and time consuming for some folks.

Basically, the bike I'm selling runs butter smooth with zero quirks of any kind....And I will ship the same or next day.

If you think all the fine tuned adjustments will survive through shipping I've got a bridge I can sell you.

Hope you sell it, bear in mind a 20" inch Bike will not fit some people( I have a new 20 incher I would sacrifice for half price, it dawned on Me finally the importance of frame size,) that being said there is a person of the right size"waffling" about plunging in- they do not realize your bike is actually the best deal around because you have dealt with the quirks. And on top of that, People have been for the most part satisfied with these bikes, they are easy to haul I had mine behind the passenger seat on a 2019 Nissan X-cab.

Luckily this bike only comes in one size.

The thing is you can sort of adjust the fit by stem risers and such( Procrustes beware) it will simply not fit someone too tall or with crazy proportions.

I don't think about issues like that since it's not something I can do anything about.

Back