Lectric XP Motor Torque

Finny

I know that the Lectric XP motor is 500W with 800W peak but does anyone know what the maximum torque is for this motor? I didn't see it anywhere in the literature or online. Thanks in advance.

I read a comparison of hub motors online someplace, and all their tests showed that most all hub motors put out around 30-40Nm of torque, regardless of manufacturer's claims.

Thanks, that it what I was assuming but wanted to verify. I was looking at the Rad Rover ebikes and they say their 750W motor puts out 80Nm of torque which is likely double that of the XP.

Thanks, that it what I was assuming but wanted to verify. I was looking at the Rad Rover ebikes and they say their 750W motor puts out 80Nm of torque which is likely double that of the XP.
but a rad only has a overvolted 500w motor so I doubt it.

There is a video out there somewhere of a guy who owns BOTH and he races his son who is on an XP..and it wasn't even close...his son on the XP left the RAD in the dust easily...the XP is lighter, smaller, and Lectric was smart to only publish their LOW end motor specs (not the peak output like everybody else does). So don't read much into motor specs from "others" which are intended to be exaggerated.

EBR rates the XP as 60nm of torque. I tend to trust their analysis over most other but each to their own.

It is definitely not as powerful as a Bafang, my buddy has a 750w Rize that has a Bafang on it and it is definitely more powerful than my XP.

Back