Lectric XP Battery Bar Interpretation?

OMG! My charging is really dialed in now. I am using Smart Plugs - Gosund which I can set with my Iphone for a charging time or I can schedule. This morning I was at 47 volts (53%) and I targeted a charge time of 2.5 hrs to bring my battery up by 5 volts to 52 volts (85%). Final voltage after 2.5 hrs charging was 52.2 volts. So the charge rate of 2 volts per hour is working. I have total control now. When I plan a long ride and need 100% I will set the charger to turn on the appropriate number of hours before my ride. Otherwise I plan to operate the battery between 45 % and 85 %

OMG! My charging is really dialed in now. I am using Smart Plugs - Gosund which I can set with my Iphone for a charging time or I can schedule. This morning I was at 47 volts (53%) and I targeted a charge time of 2.5 hrs to bring my battery up by 5 volts to 52 volts (85%). Final voltage after 2.5 hrs charging was 52.2 volts. So the charge rate of 2 volts per hour is working. I have total control now. When I plan a long ride and need 100% I will set the charger to turn on the appropriate number of hours before my ride. Otherwise I plan to operate the battery between 45 % and 85 %

I am strictly using your chart for my charging reference.
Kindly👍

Through 7 charging cycles, my average charging rate is 2.5 volts/hr. The data is below. I have two outlier points that I believe are valid data but that I don't understand. Could it be that the longer charging times allow the charger to develop more heat thus reducing efficiency. Anyway, I believe that a voltage recover rate of 2.5 volts per hour is a good target.

Charge rate test.png

I have been doing it the old fashioned way-plugging it in and setting my alarm in the kitchen for 2 hrs. It usually then gets up to around 50 and I unplug. I could probably use one of the smart plugs I received recently for signing up with Verizon but its just too hot in the garage!

John, The smart plug I use works well; $20 for four. You down load the Gosund app on your phone, link the plug through your wifi to your phone. You turn the plug on using your phone and then you can set the on time in minutes and hours or schedule the plug to go on and off at a set time (ok for night lights but I don't used the schedule for the XP).

Gosund Mini WiFi Outlet

Back