Lectric Step Thru

Ya that does for everyone that live in those condition in the winter.We have scorching summers but my biking season is here now and all thru the winter and spring.I’m heading out now for a ride.Love this ebike.

I emailed Lectric on Saturday 8/29. They still don't have the Step-Throughs in stock and haven't started shipping. I asked if this could get pushed out as late as October. The response was probably not. Living in Wisconsin, where the biking season is short, its disappointing that they are running about a month behind.

Lectric's website still says taking "Pre-Orders" for September. If they still don't have Step-Thrus in stock, then they should push out the date on their website. I ordered our Step-Thrus July 17, (Order # 20XXX) and we have a camping trip planned for Oct 1st. I was hoping to have it in the next week or two, now I'm just hoping we get them by the end of September!

Lectric's website still says taking "Pre-Orders" for September. If they still don't have Step-Thrus in stock, then they should push out the date on their website. I ordered our Step-Thrus July 17, (Order # 20XXX) and we have a camping trip planned for Oct 1st. I was hoping to have it in the next week or two, now I'm just hoping we get them by the end of September!

Guess we can start sharpening our collective pitchforks by this time come September and still no word. 🤬

Guess we can start sharpening our collective pitchforks by this time come September and still no word. 🤬

I realize it's not all their fault for the delays, doesn't make it any less frustrating. Kinda sucks to cough up almost $2k for something you won't have for 2 months.

Newbie here... I ordered a pair of white step thrus on 7/23, and emailed for an approximate ship date and was told to plan on 5-7 weeks from order date. Being in Maine we’re hoping to get some riding in early October before winter sets in.

Ya that does for everyone that live in those condition in the winter.We have scorching summers but my biking season is here now and all thru the winter and spring.I’m heading out now for a ride.Love this ebike.

Good news on this, I received an email that I should have my Step Through in 10 to 14 days. Hope it happens!

I better see tons of unboxing pics/videos. :)
Please, no more unboxing videos. If you've seen one, you've seen them all. No assembly required, we get it. I guess the whole fascination is that if you get one that's actually not damaged, its newsworthy. Lets make a new goal...only cute females can post unboxing videos from now on.

Back