Lectric Step Thru

I ordered a black XP for me (which I got a week ago) and switched my wife's white one over to a step thru the day after it came out. She is ready!

I ordered a black XP for me (which I got a week ago) and switched my wife's white one over to a step thru the day after it came out. She is ready!

Will the shipping order follow the sequence of the ordering order?

My wife and I have confirmation of order # 16550, for 2 black StepThrus, on June 16, 2020, at 5:08:27 PM, Pacific Daylight time.

How does this compare with anyone else's order#/time?

Last edited:
Ordered yesterday, July 31st. Order #21284. Not expecting anything before Labor Day. How do you know when they will ship besides the email? Anyway to find out where you are in the list of orders?

I am assuming that there are 4500 bikes between #16650 and $21284. So they are selling thousands a week or there is some other numbering system. I am hoping it is the second one. I ordered a white step thru for myself.

I am assuming that there are 4500 bikes between #16650 and $21284. So they are selling thousands a week or there is some other numbering system. I am hoping it is the second one. I ordered a white step thru for myself.

Minor detail - 16FIVE50 ;)

Excited to receive my order for the step-thru bikes I ordered for my wife and I, but the patience is excruciating. And the theory that the order number and number of bikes is equal is not accurate. Ordered 2 step-thru bikes, fyi - because the batteries are the same design just in case we need to switch out, with one order number. Also, the order numbers could be for accessories only, extra battery, and style of bike needs to be considered. But let’s be hopeful for a quick delivery. Fingers crossed.

Excited to receive my order for the step-thru bikes I ordered for my wife and I, but the patience is excruciating. And the theory that the order number and number of bikes is equal is not accurate. Ordered 2 step-thru bikes, fyi - because the batteries are the same design just in case we need to switch out, with one order number. Also, the order numbers could be for accessories only, extra battery, and style of bike needs to be considered. But let’s be hopeful for a quick delivery. Fingers crossed.

Ice, Regardless of the type of items ordered, some sellers use the "Take a number" approach, serving customer #1 (providing stock is on hand), ...then customer #2, then #3, and so on. I am curious as to whether Lectric uses this next-in-line method. "Number 1, here is your order, bike, seat post, but the spare battery is back-ordered. Thank you for your patronage. Number 2?"

Ordered 2 step thru's on July 25, order #20711. Thinking there's a few people ahead of me...😆

Already ordered Suntour SP12-NCX posts and cloud 9 seats.
Can't wait..👍

Last edited:
I’m excited for you guys and your new step thru’s coming to your door soon. Be sure to post some pics.Just got mine.Waiting till Saturday early morning so I can take it out for the first time.So far just starring and sitting on it in my living room. Not a step thru though.

Attachments

• 60B6B9CC-5A47-4E5B-8D26-403152E0F02B.jpeg
    60B6B9CC-5A47-4E5B-8D26-403152E0F02B.jpeg
    368.3 KB · Views: 418
@woodie Either you have really bad weather or really good patience... I would be out and riding on it as soon as it was out of the box.

Congrats and let us know how it is!

I’m excited for you guys and your new step thru’s coming to your door soon. Be sure to post some pics.Just got mine.Waiting till Saturday early morning so I can take it out for the first time.So far just starring and sitting on it in my living room. Not a step thru though.

What heresy be this? I do declare thou be unfit to own such a mechanical equine and yet restrain thyself from straddling said equine and ravishing the wind.

How dare you, good Sir, possess such restraint? It is but unnatural. I am much aggrieved...😩

Ordered yesterday, July 31st. Order #21284. Not expecting anything before Labor Day. How do you know when they will ship besides the email? Anyway to find out where you are in the list of orders?

I emailed Lectric on Saturday 8/29. They still don't have the Step-Throughs in stock and haven't started shipping. I asked if this could get pushed out as late as October. The response was probably not. Living in Wisconsin, where the biking season is short, its disappointing that they are running about a month behind.

I emailed Lectric on Saturday 8/29. They still don't have the Step-Throughs in stock and haven't started shipping. I asked if this could get pushed out as late as October. The response was probably not. Living in Wisconsin, where the biking season is short, its disappointing that they are running about a month behind.

Bloody hell, this doesn't sound good at all.

They've been feeding me the standard line about September (mid - late) for some time now. I'd really be disappointed if it's stretching to October at this point. This might be the one and only time i would wish for a warm winter, or that it doesn't snow at all in NYC this winter.

That sucks. We got ours to take with us camping, not gonna be much of camping season left if delivery stretches into October.

Back