Large EBike Expo, With 250 electricbike demos and over 20 manufactures, meet Court from EBR

Would you like to test an electric bike. we are going to have the biggest EBike expo of the year with over 250 EBikes for test ride on August 24, 2019 look forward to seeing you all there. Court will be in town covering the event mark your calendars it’s coming soon in one week. It’s your chance to meet and ask questions with over 20 manufactures all in one place. One day only don’t miss it.

What: Ebike Block party

Where: Electric Bicycle Center
400 e Commonwealth ave
Fullerton Ca 92832

When: August 24th 10am to 3pm

Why: can’t go to Interbike this year
No problem we bring you the
Electric Bike extravaganza

Raffle to win an Ebike,
best deals of the year!!!
free gift with every purchase,
food and drinks for everyone
Meet Court and Tyson from EBR

Discovered the fountain of youth
Get educated on your next EBike purchase
Hang out with like minded people and have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the brands that will be available for test ride from both Fullerton bikes and the Electric Bicycle Center

Giant
Electra
Haibike
Bulls
Fantic
Raleigh
I-zip
Motiv
EG
Marrs
Day6
E-Joe
Term
Yamaha
FTH Power
Revolve
Aventon
E-lux
E-mojo
Resse&Muller
QualiSports
BESV
California Bicycle Factory
Faraday
Electron Wheel
Easy Motion
Civi Bikes
Magnum

There will also be booths with reps from Thule, Serfas, And CV Electronics among others

Some of the brands that will be available for test ride from both Fullerton bikes and the Electric Bicycle Center

Giant
Electra
Haibike
Bulls
Fantic
Raleigh
I-zip
Motiv
EG
Marrs
Day6
E-Joe
Term
Yamaha
FTH Power
Revolve
Aventon
E-lux
E-mojo
Resse&Muller
QualiSports
BESV
California Bicycle Factory
Faraday
Electron Wheel
Easy Motion
Civi Bikes
Magnum

There will also be booths with reps from Thule, Serfas, And CV Electronics among others
Is electron wheel still in business? I’ve reached out a couple times with a repair question. My wheel cuts in and out with power.

Is electron wheel still in business? I’ve reached out a couple times with a repair question. My wheel cuts in and out with power.
Good question last time I saw them was at a CicLAvia bike ride with Court. I’ll look into a contact for you. Coincidentally we’re going on a CicLAvia ride tomorrow in Hollywood. If anybody in going be sure to say hi

If in the SoCal area a week from today is the EBike expo I just received a call from Bull’s today and Fernando and barney will be present to education the EBike enthusiast about the Bulls brand of EBikes.

We will be raffling off a Aventon Pace 350 the day of the event with all the proceeds going to the Boys and Girls club of Fullerton tickets on sale now for $5 each or 5 tickets for $20

Dang it, too bad I’m not in that area. Lots of brands and not enough time. One day is not enough.

Would you like to test an electric bike. we are going to have the biggest EBike expo of the year with over 250 EBikes for test ride on August 24, 2019 look forward to seeing you all there. Court will be in town covering the event mark your calendars it’s coming soon in one week. It’s your chance to meet and ask questions with over 20 manufactures all in one place. One day only don’t miss it.

What: Ebike Block party

Where: Electric Bicycle Center
400 e Commonwealth ave
Fullerton Ca 92832

When: August 24th 10am to 3pm

Why: can’t go to Interbike this year
No problem we bring you the
Electric Bike extravaganza

Raffle to win an Ebike,
best deals of the year!!!
free gift with every purchase,
food and drinks for everyone
Meet Court and Tyson from EBR

Discovered the fountain of youth
Get educated on your next EBike purchase
Hang out with like minded people and have fun.

Sam I am helping organize a similar event in New England, where Ebikes are a newer thing, this October. Any tips on how to get different brands? Did you contact the manufacturers or are bike shops bringing the demos? Thanks and best of luck with your event.

Sam I am helping organize a similar event in New England, where Ebikes are a newer thing, this October. Any tips on how to get different brands? Did you contact the manufacturers or are bike shops bringing the demos? Thanks and best of luck with your event.
Every brand listed is on our showroom floor we have over 150 models to choose from and we will have about 20 of these manufactures show up to the expo. Some come with 5 EBikes other about 12 to 20 all for sale some will showcase next years models and others will be looking to blowout some dent and scratch models. It has taken years to build this event up to this size. Back in the 1980’s we sold kits for trikes through the 1990’s we only had a hand full of brands we sold. It was not until about 10 years ago we had enough interest to start these events and every year it has grown. Last year we sold 43 EBikes in 6 hours. You have to start somewhere. Every brand you sale ask the manufacture to show up have them work with you to promote the event. Tell your customers to show up even if they have already purchased a bike from you. Ask potential brands to come and see how well their bikes are received by the public. Also observe how well the Representatives from each Manufacturer represent their ebikes. Some will hustle and go out of their way to help you make sales others will just kick back and not really do that good. Take away from this knowledge that can be used in the future build relationships so that next year they want to come back. remember to have fun so that everyone wants to come back next year feed them well get everybody on an Ebike and the magic will happen. We are lucky to be located in Southern California where so many of these Manufacturers are located.

The bottom line is “we know EBikes because that’s all we do” so we can stay focused

Dang it, too bad I’m not in that area. Lots of brands and not enough time. One day is not enough.
One day is enough if you get there early. We will have over 20 volunteers along with all of our staff on hand to make sure everyone’s questions are answered everyone has plenty to eat and anyone who wants to test ride and Ebike can do so.

Ask your local dealer to do an open house, demo day and try to get them to get all the brands together on one day.

Update: they did go BK. Too bad!
Thanks for the update we were just ridding one yesterday, someone was thinking of taking it to burnning man next week. He ended up buying a used izip Zuma for $800 with new battery. I will now lower the price of the last Electron to $500 thanks for the update. If I were to guess I’d say your battery is going bad. If it only cuts out under load you need to take it some where and ha e it load tested. FTH Power in the City of Industry and have it rebuilt as small as that battery is it say it’s gonna cost about $250

Thanks for the update we were just ridding one yesterday, someone was thinking of taking it to burnning man next week. He ended up buying a used izip Zuma for $800 with new battery. I will now lower the price of the last Electron to $500 thanks for the update. If I were to guess I’d say your battery is going bad. If it only cuts out under load you need to take it some where and ha e it load tested. FTH Power in the City of Industry and have it rebuilt as small as that battery is it say it’s gonna cost about $250
I think it might be a bad connection. Going under the plastic.

We just got back from CicLAvia and wow there were a lot of EBike. Stopped by the Tern booth and spoke with Steve about our event we also saw The crew from Fly Rides and bumped into lots of customers and friends along the way.

Every brand listed is on our showroom floor we have over 150 models to choose from and we will have about 20 of these manufactures show up to the expo. Some come with 5 EBikes other about 12 to 20 all for sale some will showcase next years models and others will be looking to blowout some dent and scratch models. It has taken years to build this event up to this size. Back in the 1980’s we sold kits for trikes through the 1990’s we only had a hand full of brands we sold. It was not until about 10 years ago we had enough interest to start these events and every year it has grown. Last year we sold 43 EBikes in 6 hours. You have to start somewhere. Every brand you sale ask the manufacture to show up have them work with you to promote the event. Tell your customers to show up even if they have already purchased a bike from you. Ask potential brands to come and see how well their bikes are received by the public. Also observe how well the Representatives from each Manufacturer represent their ebikes. Some will hustle and go out of their way to help you make sales others will just kick back and not really do that good. Take away from this knowledge that can be used in the future build relationships so that next year they want to come back. remember to have fun so that everyone wants to come back next year feed them well get everybody on an Ebike and the magic will happen. We are lucky to be located in Southern California where so many of these Manufacturers are located.

The bottom line is “we know EBikes because that’s all we do” so we can stay focused
Thanks for the reponse and best of luck with your event!

I'll be there! It's gonna be awesome, can't wait and big thanks to Sam for putting it on :D

Back