Juiced Replacement Battery

Daedalus

My battery got stolen and I am unable to ride at the moment. Juiced's website shows that they are currently sold out of batteries. Are there any 3rd party shops that also sell batteries? I've looked around and really have not been able to find anything.

I stupidly took it off the bike and took my groceries in but forgot about it and left it lying next to the bike. It was gone when I came back in a couple of hours.

The store or neighboring store may have video surveillance, did you ask? Why did you remove the battery, it locks into the frame doesn't it?

I noticed Juiced has been out of stock on on 52V batteries for a while now. They have 1 new battery coming out, a 15Ah model, and I expect the 13Ah battery will no longer be offered, Not sure if they have any update coming for their 19Ah battery.

I suggest you call Juiced and see if they happen to have loaner or used battery they could send you until they have stock. Some companies are good about that, I think it does not hurt to ask.

What bike do you have? If you have one that used the earlier narrow battery then there are options I understand. However; since you said they were out of stock I presume you are looking for a 52V wide frame battery? I hope to test a 3rd party one soon, but probably not soon enough for you.

I t
The store or neighboring store may have video surveillance, did you ask? Why did you remove the battery, it locks into the frame doesn't it?

I noticed Juiced has been out of stock on on 52V batteries for a while now. They have 1 new battery coming out, a 15Ah model, and I expect the 13Ah battery will no longer be offered, Not sure if they have any update coming for their 19Ah battery.

I suggest you call Juiced and see if they happen to have loaner or used battery they could send you until they have stock. Some companies are good about that, I think it does not hurt to ask.

What bike do you have? If you have one that used the earlier narrow battery then there are options I understand. However; since you said they were out of stock I presume you are looking for a 52V wide frame battery? I hope to test a 3rd party one soon, but probably not soon enough for you.
It was at my Apartment building! I was bringing it inside to charge. I'll definitely look into those options. What 3rd party companies have you found?

I t

It was at my Apartment building! I was bringing it inside to charge. I'll definitely look into those options. What 3rd party companies have you found?
That makes sense, I mis understood, too late.

The batteries are custom design, but they are based on a design/mount made by Reention which is a battery case OEM that sells to many manufacturers. Juiced sort of 'borrowed' their technology it seems or made a deal with them for a custom case so they could over charge for their batteries. Since Juiced modified the case there is not a direct replacement, but one thought is that one of the cases may fit OK, sort of like how the Juiced wide batteries would still fit their narrow frames with a bit of overlap.

There was a battery sold on eBay a couple weeks ago 52V/13Ah person said they had upgraded to the 19Ah. You may want to watch eBay for another one, or someone selling your battery.

Search ´Dorado battery for sale, There´s many outlets; make sure you get the right length.´

Interchangeable batteries could keep my bike humming for decades. I hope the format will
remain long after improvements create lighter, more powerful, & faster charging batteries.

Back