Juiced post-sales suckage

irl

Up until recently, Juiced's website order form for the CrossCurrent (non-S) said it would be converted to a pre-order for the S. So I emailed sales and was told I could get the S - I just had to pay for the current CC that's $200 more. I jumped aboard, sight-unseen, paying $1800. Five days later, when the S was finally announced on their site, its price was $1700. I've been trying to get a response from Juiced sales for the past 10 days to ask if I'd get refunded the $100 they owe me, and have gotten no reply.

I had a nice chat with someone in sales before I pulled the trigger and could see why people are excited about this company. But this post-sales process has left a really sour taste in my mouth. Any recommendations to get this cleared up?

Last edited:
Good afternoon, sorry for this issue the team will process this shortly. We are integrating all of the communication channels preferred by our customers into a steady stream as you know juggling between platforms is a bit challenging.

For any doubts please contact us at [email protected]

Thanks and have a great day

Reactions: irl
Good afternoon, sorry for this issue the team will process this shortly. We are integrating all of the communication channels preferred by our customers into a steady stream as you know juggling between platforms is a bit challenging.

For any doubts please contact us at [email protected]

Thanks and have a great day
<3 thank you for taking care of this, Luis!

Up until recently, Juiced's website order form for the CrossCurrent (non-S) said it would be converted to a pre-order for the S. So I emailed sales and was told I could get the S - I just had to pay for the current CC that's $200 more. I jumped aboard, sight-unseen, paying $1800. Five days later, when the S was finally announced on their site, its price was $1700. I've been trying to get a response from Juiced sales for the past 10 days to ask if I'd get refunded the $100 they owe me, and have gotten no reply.

I had a nice chat with someone in sales before I pulled the trigger and could see why people are excited about this company. But this post-sales process has left a really sour taste in my mouth. Any recommendations to get this cleared up?
Ask for Robert next time....I believe they're so understaffed and the bikes are selling faster then they can build them. Nothing goes fast dealing with Juice Bikes but they will take care of you.

Back