Juiced Bikes

ridahog1

Region
USA
I would stay away from Juiced Bikes. I bought 2 Hyperscorpions. One for my wife and one for me. Mine quit working not long after purchasing it and began giving me error codes. Juiced sent me a new rear wheel and that did not fix the problem. They than sent me a new controller and that didn't fix the problem. Than they said they said they would face time me on a certain date and time. I had a friend with me that is an electrician. No face time so I called them. The technician said that he did not think the problem was with me installing anything wrong and his boss said to just send me another rear wheel, another controller, and every other electrical part and said that would surely fix the problem. He said for me to send him the two wheels I now had and the two controllers once I received the stuff he would send. After about two weeks I never got any tracking numbers. I called the technician. I was on hold for ever. The technician had a different tone now. He said that he would have to check with his management to see if it would be approved and that my warranty was expired. I told him that I had contacted him long before my warranty had expired. He said that was just my word on that. He said that he would call me the following day to see if they would send me the stuff to fix the bike. He never called. I emailed them and called them. No response. It is clear that they have my phone number in their system so they know who is calling and purposely don't answer. So just throwing that out there. I would not recommend buying a bike from Juiced. The last error code that keeps popping up on my bike is 9.

Just read your post. Sorry to hear you are experiencing such a mess. I wish you luck in getting this resolved.

Actually sounds like their CS has improved! They did send out the logical replacement parts and seem to be making a effort, im sure you will get things sorted.

Last edited:
Back