Juiced Bikes ODK for $1045

trekenridge

This is my review that I posted on google. Does anyone have anything to say about ODK

I bought a ODK bike a month a go. I think it is the best design, Best price bike I could possible get for my needs.

ODK is really a very cool bike, It is unlike almost any other E-Bike.

Mine is the one speed.

The low step through frame and the Super large battery size make the perfect Mini Cargo Bike.

Now, I can not get a rear seat because, They will not have a run on seats, Until next year; But I can wait !

And also, They are all sold out of ODK Bikes. So you can not get a ODK Bike or a rear seat anytime soon.

To bad for you! I already got mine, And I love it!

Nothing could be better for cursing in Down Town Minneapolis!

Thank you Tor

Sry they beat you to the seats. I have a bad habit of making the things I want if I can't find or afford them.

This is my review that I posted on google. Does anyone have anything to say about ODK

I bought a ODK bike a month a go. I think it is the best design, Best price bike I could possible get for my needs.

Mine is the one speed.

The low step through frame and the Super large battery size make the perfect Mini Cargo Bike.

Now, I can not get a rear seat because, They will not have a run on seats, Until next year; But I can wait !

And also, They are all sold out of ODK Bikes. So you can not get a ODK Bike or a rear seat anytime soon.

Thank you Tor

Mine is the one speed.

Thank you Tor

Hello,

I was looking at the Juiced U 500 V 3 and it too is sold out. Does that mean they'll never offer that bike again or do I have to wait for a new model or are they going out of business? I'm debating between Juiced, RadWagon and the Boda Boda. Why did you chose the Juiced? I babysit a four year old during the week and would need to drive him about - would it be practical to have him ridding on the space behind me in a child carrier seat? Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Molly

looking on their website it doesnt' show the Uv500 v3 any more.. my guess is that they are focusing on the cross current, ocean current and the hyperfat.

I just purchased a CCS in September.... I love its.. solid bike... and fast. but not really fitting your needs. Look into Magnum Bikes as well.

for your needs i'd look at a Tern or a Rad Wagon. I am not familiar with a Boda Boda and the doesn't list any real specs on their website, but looks like they would fit your needs. Find a local dealer and ask lots of questions.

I would highly recommend something with hydraulic disk breaks especially if your caring around a little one. Mechanical disk breaks are nice but you'll have to squeeze hard to stop quickly. Definitely make sure it has a 48v battery system as well.

from Tern the GSD looks awesome - https://www.ternbicycles.com/us/ but will not be out until 2018.
from Magnum I'd shy away from the cheaper bikes because they have an older battery system and have less torque. But they seem to be solid bikes.

if you can find a local bike shop. They will help you maintain and service your bike.

Andy

looking on their website it doesnt' show the Uv500 v3 any more.. my guess is that they are focusing on the cross current, ocean current and the hyperfat.

I just purchased a CCS in September.... I love its.. solid bike... and fast. but not really fitting your needs. Look into Magnum Bikes as well.

for your needs i'd look at a Tern or a Rad Wagon. I am not familiar with a Boda Boda and the doesn't list any real specs on their website, but looks like they would fit your needs. Find a local dealer and ask lots of questions.

I would highly recommend something with hydraulic disk breaks especially if your caring around a little one. Mechanical disk breaks are nice but you'll have to squeeze hard to stop quickly. Definitely make sure it has a 48v battery system as well.

from Tern the GSD looks awesome - https://www.ternbicycles.com/us/ but will not be out until 2018.
from Magnum I'd shy away from the cheaper bikes because they have an older battery system and have less torque. But they seem to be solid bikes.

if you can find a local bike shop. They will help you maintain and service your bike.

Andy

Thanks so much Andy,

I appreciate you taking the time to reply with all that information. I'm still waiting for Juiced to get back to me but it's been a couple days. I will check out the Tern & Agnus bikes. I'm looking for a dealer here in Vancouver that has a Radwagon so I can test drive it. I'm pretty tall (5 '10) so I need something that's not too tiny. Looking cute as I drive about is also important

Thank you Andy,
Molly.

Back