Juiced Bikes Black Friday Sale 2020

FatGuy

This is all I could find so far, any ideas what the discounts might be like? Im eyeing up a HyperScorpion but the black one is on Preorder. Here is the link to the Juiced Bikes Black Friday Sale page with some info.

juiced-bikes-black-friday-sale.png

I'm hoping they put some accessories (aka batteries) on sale like it says in the email spam I got.

Just looked at their website and I don't see any black friday deals?
They have a few now, just another Juiced screw-up, they had one time in their emails message but the count-down timer on the website was about 3hours off, so it ended it looks like before the official start. They probably forgot to set the timezones correctly. Check back you can see the deals, pretty much their standard discount a couple a hundred on a RCS, and nothing on their batteries, and not sure how they figure $198 for a 26x4" tire is a some sort of deal. So just your regular sales hype, but no meat. There was a good discount a while back on one of the scorpion models, but I didn't look at them in the BF sale as they are not really an ebike, but a moped. They introduced their new Express version with the rear carrier, but ti think it only has 1 battery, so good if you are working a short shift :)

They have a few now, just another Juiced screw-up, they had one time in their emails message but the count-down timer on the website was about 3hours off, so it ended it looks like before the official start. They probably forgot to set the timezones correctly. Check back you can see the deals, pretty much their standard discount a couple a hundred on a RCS, and nothing on their batteries, and not sure how they figure $198 for a 26x4" tire is a some sort of deal. So just your regular sales hype, but no meat. There was a good discount a while back on one of the scorpion models, but I didn't look at them in the BF sale as they are not really an ebike, but a moped. They introduced their new Express version with the rear carrier, but ti think it only has 1 battery, so good if you are working a short shift :)
$400 off the CCX seems pretty good.

$400 off the CCX seems pretty good.
Ya, that is not too bad. I've not heard of any issues with the front fork, but some do switch it out. That would be a good first e-bike, but many might be tempted to go for some of the newer ones between 1200 and 1600 if they don't need some specific attribute of the CCX.

Ya, that is not too bad. I've not heard of any issues with the front fork, but some do switch it out. That would be a good first e-bike, but many might be tempted to go for some of the newer ones between 1200 and 1600 if they don't need some specific attribute of the CCX.
I'm looking for my second ebike. My current is a Genze 102 which I actually love, even though it was only $750. 46 lbs, integrated battery, 350w motor is plenty for me. My issue is the range isn't great, even with a second battery I purchased, and the batteries seem to wear out really quickly even though I'm taking proper care of them.

I'm looking at this bike and also the $1200-$1600 ones (Espin and Aventon come to mind). The issue with those is I want to be able to go 40 miles with plenty of room to spare, so I'd probably need a second battery. And then I'm practically at the CCX sale price already.

Last edited:
I'm looking for my second ebike. My current is a Genze 102 which I actually love, even though it was only $750. 46 lbs, integrated battery, 350w motor is plenty for me. My issue is the range isn't great, even with a second battery I purchase, and the batteries seem to wear out really quickly even though I'm taking proper care of them.

I'm looking at this bike and also the $1200-$1600 ones (Espin and Aventon come to mind). The issue with those is I want to be able to go 40 miles with plenty of room to spare, so I'd probably need a second battery. And then I'm practically at the CCX sale price already.
Range is so hard to know as weight, terrain, and speed play such a huge part. On moderate terrain the CCX would do 40miles with moderate speeds, and moderate pedaling and usually have a enough margin left over. As the battery drops, you have to reduce speed a bit to get the most out of the battery. For me on relatively flat ground and very moderate speeds I feel very comfortable getting 50miles on an RCS with 19.2Ah battery, and I've pushed to 60miles but that was with some very slow speeds at times and quite a few miles where I used no battery at all. The CCX would do slightly better I think especially if you are not packing too much gear and are not too heavy. I like to go fast when I'm going home, so I still carry an extra battery, and I still don't have the range I want, but I'm working on it. My usage is atypical, most people though would find the 19.2Ah battery more than sufficient. The only thing with Juiced is, if you want to buy a second battery it is an absolute robbery, almost to the point where you should just buy a second bike.

Sometimes as we get to Black Friday or Cyber Monday Juiced may drop the price another hundred, but no way to know this year.

ps.. the RCS was my second bike. It does not have more range (as I have several batteries for my other bike), but with 1 battery it was able to do my typical distance easily. However this year my trips did get longer, luckily I found a second battery cheap. It was a good upgrade in some areas, and a nice complement to my other bike in other ways. I'm very happy with it even though it has not been completely trouble free. The pros though definitely out weigh the cons, and after a couple 100mi trips and lots of 60mile trips and after over 1500 miles total I can say it was the right bike at the right time. It is so hard for me to find my next bike upgrade.

Last edited:
I'm looking for my second ebike. My current is a Genze 102 which I actually love, even though it was only $750. 46 lbs, integrated battery, 350w motor is plenty for me. My issue is the range isn't great, even with a second battery I purchase, and the batteries seem to wear out really quickly even though I'm taking proper care of them.

It's a darn good price for the CCX.

I used to get 45-50 miles riding in Eco or 1, in light breezes, on the older model CCS with the 17.4 Ah 48V battery (hasn't been available for 2.5 years. The battery, that is.) I'm a heavy rider and there are very few hills where I live. Someone of less weight could easily have gotten 50-60 miles out of it on the same terrain.

Once, on a very windy day, I did a 30 mile trip and finished with 3 out of 9 bars left -- a rough estimate but there it is.

So you can figure that a lighter rider on similar roads with no wind could get upwards of 60+ miles with the 19.4 52V battery on the CCX.

When I sold the CCS earlier this year, after over 4000 miles, the battery had not deteriorated noticeably (after the initial drop, characteristic of lithium ion batteries.)

I'm not disputing City Explorer's figures, although there's a lot of difference from mine. Like he says, there are a lot of factors. I wonder how much the Marathon Plus tires vs. the fat tires effect over mileage.

I used to get 45-50 miles riding in Eco or 1, in light breezes, on the older model CCS with the 17.4 Ah 48V battery (hasn't been available for 2.5 years. The battery, that is.) I'm a heavy rider and there are very few hills where I live. Someone of less weight could easily have gotten 50-60 miles out of it on the same terrain.

Nice reply, appreciate it. Sounds like it would meet my needs. I'm around 180lbs and I usually cruise along at around 17-18mph on my current bike, so pretty moderate on speed for an e-bike I think.

Getting closer to pulling the trigger. Helps that with the bike market these days I feel like I could easily get $1500-$2000 for this a year from now if I decide it's not the one for me.

Nice reply, appreciate it. Sounds like it would meet my needs. I'm around 180lbs and I usually cruise along at around 17-18mph on my current bike, so pretty moderate on speed for an e-bike I think.

Getting closer to pulling the trigger. Helps that with the bike market these days I feel like I could easily get $1500-$2000 for this a year from now if I decide it's not the one for me.
When I bought my Scorpion, I sold the CCS (with the accessories I bought for it) for $1200. After 2.5 years and over 4000 miles, I think that's pretty good re-sale value.

i think this look like killer deal it comes with a 52v battery that bittrix sells for 1000 dollars just for battery
for under 2000k

Attachments

• 44BA7BE7-042C-43A8-B8E5-EAF9009400D0.jpeg
    44BA7BE7-042C-43A8-B8E5-EAF9009400D0.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 353
  • CA4AFCAB-1F63-4F4F-8D07-0F3EE51A974F.jpeg
    CA4AFCAB-1F63-4F4F-8D07-0F3EE51A974F.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 337
  • C17CC66F-5A18-427E-B075-B2715419DAD4.jpeg
    C17CC66F-5A18-427E-B075-B2715419DAD4.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 362
Back