Juice Bikes

Supermanwwm286

Brand new Ripcurrent S awesome!!!!! But after 10mins on my very first normal ride the new forks snap on the brake side.. I contacted support and they asked if I was ok then told me they would be sending me a new fork under the warranty free of course. I noticed there is no brand on the forks??? Hmmm after a little research I'm guessing Luna fork . I believe last year has Mozo. What's up with that.??

Interesting I just took delivery of the new RipCurrent S last Wednesday. I have not assembled it yet though. I hope they don't have a batch of faulty forks.

No tracking number yet and no forks I've been waiting sence Nov. 13th they saying there's a issue with there shipping system... BS.. put forks in box and ship... what is so hard .. I'm in Maryland so I'm trying to get some riding in before it gets to cold gzzz.

Same story here too. Assembled my new CCS2 on Nov 7. Noticed brake lever assembly had stripped out screw and was loose on the handlebars. Emailed customer service and requested new brake assembly. Got a confirmed order for the new assembly on Nov 11. Never shipped. Many emails to customer service over the last two weeks all said the same thing. ‘So sorry. New shipping service. Your order will ship tonight.’ I haven’t even ridden my new bike and it’s going on three weeks. They played me so long that I’m past the 14 day return period. I am very disappointed in Juiced Bikes.

OMG... I gonna have word with then in the morning.. I'm gonna ask them what forks are on the S ..I can care less if there taking there time sending me my forks .. I order some replacement forks on line they arrive tomorrow. I'm not upset yet but Juice Bikes needs to step it up..

I'm not upset yet but Juice Bikes needs to step it up.
Juiced always needs to step it up! This has been going on for years. Tora's focus is on the performance of their products (speed, mainly) and expanding the product line. Quality control and customer service always lag behind. It gets better, then they grow again, and it gets worse, then it gets better...

At least they seem to have fixed the supply chain problem. People used to have to wait 3-4 months after ordering to receive their bikes. Oh, the agony. Glad that's over and done with.

I love my CCS and I'm glad I have had no problems with it. My sympathies to those of you who are waiting for something to be resolved.

Back