Juggernaut Ultra FS... 120 days of ownership and how it feels.

Thought I would share this here...

I "jumped" the curb from the local paved bike trail around the the little lake by my house, and pretended I was you!!
I don't need any more performance, but would like to enhance the comfort, make it like a Jeep Grand Wagoneer!
Any suggestion on how to get a more upright ride, such as new stem suggestions or just different handlebars?
I'm also looking for a kickstand, rear rack, any anything else you think would enhance it's utility for my more mundane and domesticated mission parameters!

Happy Easter!
Bill

Attachments

• 0p9PF1cLR++8Y8k6hggWfg.jpg
    0p9PF1cLR++8Y8k6hggWfg.jpg
    814.2 KB · Views: 246
Sorry I missed that question guys... I have been so busy. I have been filming and riding, my Wren fork separated the dropout from Stanchion tube and I blew up a rear hub. All new parts are on the way to fix these issues hopefully permanently. Biktrix service has been stellar, most people dont ride their fat tire ebike down mountains at 40mph hitting jumps and catching air.

Opening shot was Gopro hero 8 mounted on the line camera and then Insta360 cam mounted on a remote controlled line camera for the 2nd shot as I ride up the hill. Both of the those shots required a skilled remote sled operator, my wife. Check out my top speed video...40+mph on the flats. Much more to come so please subscribe.... I need 900 more subs to monetize. Its a long way away....

Sorry I missed that question guys... I have been so busy. I have been filming and riding, my Wren fork separated the dropout from Stanchion tube and I blew up a rear hub. All new parts are on the way to fix these issues hopefully permanently. Biktrix service has been stellar, most people dont ride their fat tire ebike down mountains at 40mph hitting jumps and catching air.

Opening shot was Gopro hero 8 mounted on the line camera and then Insta360 cam mounted on a remote controlled line camera for the 2nd shot as I ride up the hill. Both of the those shots required a skilled remote sled operator, my wife. Check out my top speed video...40+mph on the flats. Much more to come so please subscribe.... I need 900 more subs to monetize. Its a long way away....
You are a wild man. If you have kids you maybe ought to think about staying around to raise them. :oops::rolleyes:

I "jumped" the curb from the local paved bike trail around the the little lake by my house, and pretended I was you!!
I don't need any more performance, but would like to enhance the comfort, make it like a Jeep Grand Wagoneer!
Any suggestion on how to get a more upright ride, such as new stem suggestions or just different handlebars?
I'm also looking for a kickstand, rear rack, any anything else you think would enhance it's utility for my more mundane and domesticated mission parameters!

Happy Easter!
Bill
Hi Bill, I have done a video on the upgrades done to the bike. I have a rack I can install if I want to carry an extra battery. I also did a video on the Quietkat trailer. https://www.youtube.com/c/rangerreview/videos

If you need a more upright sitting position I would recommend the Jenson steering tube extender. Its a quality item, make sure its torqued down solid and that you cant spin with the tire wedged between something. You need to have enough steering tube exposed to get a good bite with both bolts. It comes with some instructions.

Woah, how was the wipeout? that's intense. Defect from Wren no doubt (which is surprising), good thing you wear a full face helmet!

Great video by the way, fun to watch!
Its the 4 threads of interface and smidgeon of epoxy that bonds the stanchion and dropout. It is a class two fork at best. Its quality if you dont ride aggressive. I have a Mastodon coming to take care of this.

Hi Bill, I have done a video on the upgrades done to the bike. I have a rack I can install if I want to carry an extra battery. I also did a video on the Quietkat trailer. https://www.youtube.com/c/rangerreview/videos

If you need a more upright sitting position I would recommend the Jenson steering tube extender. Its a quality item, make sure its torqued down solid and that you cant spin with the tire wedged between something. You need to have enough steering tube exposed to get a good bite with both bolts. It comes with some instructions.
Thank you!

Here are before and after photos of an analog bike I recently set up for a more upright position. Look for a 31.8 stem riser and a moustashe bar.
And a photo of a stealthily conversion to electric that has fenders and a rack.
If you raise the bar you may need to extend the cables.

Attachments

• HBupdate02.JPG
    HBupdate02.JPG
    382 KB · Views: 243
  • HBupdate03.JPG
    HBupdate03.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 223
  • HBupdate04.JPG
    HBupdate04.JPG
    474.9 KB · Views: 223
  • HBupdate05.JPG
    HBupdate05.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 213
  • DSCF7496.JPG
    DSCF7496.JPG
    317.5 KB · Views: 229
I like that stealth conversion!!
I am guessing the water bottle is the battery, but where's the motor?
Thank you very much for the suggestions!

Back