Jones H bar loop

I'm a huge fan of the Loop bar. I ran the alloy version for a while, and currently have the carbon model on a Jeff Jones 29er (diamond frame/truss fork). If you're looking to switch, I highly recommend you talk to the folks at Jones for stem length advice. Most people run stems that are too long with the Jones bars, canceling out the benefits of the forward/aero position.

Ranger ... Which did you find more comfortable ... I understand the aluminum is fairly stiff ... Tks for the tip on stem length ...

B.

Ranger ... Which did you find more comfortable ... I understand the aluminum is fairly stiff ... Tks for the tip on stem length ...

B.

I never got the chance to use both bars on the same bike, but the carbon bars do a better job of damping high-frequency/low-amplitude bumps (e.g. chip seal). That said, the carbon Loop bars are very expensive, and a supple high-volume tire will probably give you similar results.

I ended up buying a fsr metropolis handlebar and mounting them up... Have a little time with them ... More comfortable than the straight bar for me IMG_20161021_171723.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20161021_171713.jpg
    IMG_20161021_171713.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 509
Back