Is this the craziest bike race crash?

They should ride closer together so they can hold each other up. Also, who’s turn was it to put up the “Slippery when wet” sign?

They should ride closer together so they can hold each other up. Also, who’s turn was it to put up the “Slippery when wet” sign?
Many years ago when I was working 3rd shift, a new female DJ, fresh out of college was working her first night. An hour into her shift she says "Hey, I've been thinking of getting a tattoo, give me a call and tell me what I should get". Like a shot I was up and dialing the phone, got on the air right away. I said, "you want a tattoo? A Slippery When Wet Sign on the inside of your thigh". She stammered, and said "We're not going to be taking anymore calls". She went on to have a fairly successful career as a central PA DJ over the years.

I like watching the indoor races, i think they are called omnium. One of the race formats is 20+ riders, no brakes, no gears … last one to cross the finish line each lap is eliminated.

pfft. That ain't nuthin'.

And once you watch that, watch the helmet cam video of the entire run down the hill to the finish line at that same race. This guy was ahead of that crash so you won't see it, but you also won't believe some of the ride down the mountainside below the snow line., and then into and thru the town.

pfft. That ain't nuthin'.

And once you watch that, watch the helmet cam video of the entire run down the hill to the finish line at that same race. This guy was ahead of that crash so you won't see it, but you also won't believe some of the ride down the mountainside below the snow line., and then into and thru the town.

You need some gonads to do that.

DG…

Back