Is LeonCycle still in busyness?

Georges

Region
Canada
No answer to numerous e-mails. Their website was not updated for many months. Due to hearing problem I can't phone them... I bought 2 Milano in december 2021. I am very happy with them but one of the chargers is dead. I claimed a new charger by e-mail but no answer. Their e-mail is no longer operationing...

Can confirm their Seattle store is still open. Maybe try the US customer service email if you're not getting a response from the Canadian one ..

No answer to numerous e-mails. Their website was not updated for many months. Due to hearing problem I can't phone them... I bought 2 Milano in december 2021. I am very happy with them but one of the chargers is dead. I claimed a new charger by e-mail but no answer. Their e-mail is no longer operationing...
If you are looking for a new charger We have them at our shop and include a 1 year warranty with them. https://www.amegoev.com/d-power-charger-3a.html

Last edited:
I sent email to LeonCycle US and I got an answer! They are asking info and photo... I hope it is going to work.
Thanks to BlackHand for that suggestion.
Amego seems somewhat in an "alternative reality"...

I sent email to LeonCycle US and I got an answer! They are asking info and photo... I hope it is going to work.
Thanks to BlackHand for that suggestion.
Amego seems somewhat in an "alternative reality"...
That price is a complete rip-off. Shame on them!

The price of these chargers are CAD and the MSRP set to us by the manufacturer. and yes they are $120CAD
That's terrible. And no doubt made by the same sources in China selling for $25-$30 CAD. I know shops need to be rewarded for good service and need their overhead covered but sheesh...4 times wholesale cost?

LeonCycle US shipped a new charger free of charge (still under warranty). So for service, contact LeonCycle US even if you bought from LeonCycle Ca.

Back