Incredible customer service

WaltherDawg

Region
USA
City
Bradenton, Fl.
I ordered my Aventure a couple weeks ago and posted it here. I wasn't complaining but I did mention two things, one was a tech question (fork seals) which they answered to my satisfaction and the other was mentioning how they dropped the price a day or two after I got the bike.
Well today I got an email from them. They refunded me the 300 dollar price drop! (Remember when they dropped it from 1799 to 1499?) I wasn't complaining, just mentioned it when the price dropped. They took it upon themselves to do this. This is the best customer service I can remember since, well ever.
I think what I will have to do now is order a new Aventon2 to go along with the one I have. I am sure the wife will enjoy having her own instead of us having to share.
BTW, today I hit 125 total miles all of it trouble free. 31 miles today mainly pedalling at PAS level 2. Almost completely flat ground. 65% battery remaining when I got home. This bike has good legs if you are willing to pedal.
Anyway, Aventon definitely proved themselves to me.

We're so glad you enjoy our customer service and we were able to take care of you! Getting a second e-bike for your wife is a great idea, we're sure she'd love having your own so you can ride together. Happy Riding to you both!

Back