Increase speed?

vkray

Region
USA
Hello there all of you fine people
I have a Anywhere trike that i just purchased in early Dec. 2023 my question is how do I increase the speed of it, it is now onlt going 12mph I would like to go a little faster.
/

Is it possible to increase the speed ?
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there all of you fine people
I have a Anywhere trike that i just purchased in early Dec. 2023 my question is how do I increase the speed of it, it is now onlt going 12mph I would like to go a little faster.
/

Is it possible to increase the speed ?
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Short of having access to the Display menu that has the option to increase the speed limit (I doubt it has that feature), you would need to change out the controller located below the battery with a controller that has a higher amp rating, along with a matching disaply. The KT family of controllers and displays are ubiquitius and can be had for about $100 all in on Allieexpress, or $150 on Amazon. Higher amperage to the motor will give you more speed.

Just don't make any fast turns at high speed!

Looks like the dreaded S866 display? Does the screen match your bike,

Most bikes that are speed limited have a setup page in the display for this purpose. You can, at your own risk, review youtube videos on how to get into the screen settings on displays. Unless the bike maker locked it out, you can get into them to change tire sizes, speed limit. metric/English units, and often more. The entry procedure is usually the same.

If I were the head guy at Anywhere Trikes, I'd lock out the screen for liability reasons.

No doubt! Those trikes are dangerous at high speed, especcially if driven by "Geezers".
Not just geezers. Honda and others stopped sending ATC trikes in 1987 because so many kids were being hurt or killed. ATVs have a rectangular "footprint" but aren't much safer for kids. In 2004, 44,000 kids were injured and 150 killed on ATVs. In agriculture, however, most fatalities are over 55.

Back