IGO Elites at "On Sale"(?) @ Costco in Canada?

elkabong

Hi Guys;
I read here somewhere that someone posted in think that the IGO Elites would be on sale at Costco soon here in Canada. Has that happened yet? Did I miss it? Or is that sale yet to come? The one of the ebgo bikes is on sale right now for $400. off. Hopefully the IGO is next???

I was just about to pull the trigger on a Rad City bike cuz it's like $700. less, but I do like a lot of the IGO's features better. ESPECIALLY the 700 tires! So 'on sale'; I could live with spending an extra few hundred as opposed to $700. + taxes...

Thanks all for any info.
Rudy

Interesting to see another Winnipgger on here,whatever bike you get be aware that support in Winnipeg is very poor. I have had an e bike for about 6 years and now on my second one.

Never bought ebike from Costco,but many other things,and assume that they would be great if they warranty it,in that they refund or exchange,but no support or out of warranty help.
Issue I have found in Winnipeg,is local support from store lacking,and getting parts even under warranty from other provinces is expensive on shipping,a $3 bulb is $17 shipping!!!
As most of the part originate from China,you can buy cheaply but take loooooong time to come me

I see...Well, I just ordered a bike directly from IGO in Quebec. Getting it tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!!

Well good luck,I dont know anyone with asn IGO here in Winnipeg,,,,at those prices I hope they are good! They look good,

Yeah. I took one for a spin here 2 weeks ago & really liked it. So yeah, I hope the quality is good. The review here on it is pretty positive too. What are the 2 bikes you've had?

I had a GIO and now a Voltbike,,the voltbike is excellent ,just the after sales support from them is bad,took months to get the proper legal stickers and then were just paper,and no manual or wiring diagram available.I tried getting parts week or so ago,,just some bulbs and no reply.

I tried an Evox & A DeVinci. Didn't care for the DeVinci. Liked how the Evox performed, but just don't like the look of them. Weird frame geometry? Plus both of those were well over $3000.00. More than I want to spend....

I then tried the IGO EROS which I liked a lot actually. I 'was' thinking about a Rad Power RadCity too, but didn't want the smaller 26" wheels & tires. Plus their frame sizes are kind of 'odd'. Too many 'ifs' on the RadCity. So I just decided to go for the IGO Elite. Too bad I missed the Costco sale on them as they were down to $1799.00. But IGO gave me a pretty good price on one buying 'directly' from them. So like I said; fingers crossed!

I bought an Igo Elite from the manufacturer in June of this year and it worked fine until about a month ago. I contacted Igo and say tell me it might be the controller .They promised to get back to me but after a week of so I called back to find out what's what. This time they told me that it might be something else then the controller. Another promise to get back to me. That was 3 weeks ago. I believe that may be I am being ignored??
Have any members had any problems with the controller from the Igo Elite??
With only 600 km driven on this bike and still having warranty on it I would like to hear more from members who have purchased this bike. I do like the bike and as having driven all my live many bikes I think bthis is a well built bike . The question is does the electric hub motor has an issue?
Never bought ebike from Costco,but many other things,and assume that they would be great if they warranty it,in that they refund or exchange,but no support or out of warranty help.
Issue I have found in Winnipeg,is local support from store lacking,and getting parts even under warranty from other provinces is expensive on shipping,a $3 bulb is $17 shipping!!!
As most of the part originate from China,you can buy cheaply but take loooooong time to come me

Back