I have a shipping label!!!

Got Reports? Reviews?
👍
👍
Just waiting for my tracking number!

Well you're close now Reed. Might as well not go to bed - you won't sleep anyway. You could hop in the truck and be there in time for a great breakfast and then pick it up. :)

Strange forces at work. You, Vinny and me all had to deal with heavy rain issues at delivery delaying our riding time.
Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger. 🤔 Doesn't mean I can't bitch about it.:confused: I have several miles of flash flood country to drive through before I get to the interstate. And many ravines that flood easily. Trying to be prudent here. 😶 And large parts of I-10 North of San Antonio have been under massive reconstruction for years now and people drive like idiots. Truth is I'm a complete wuss when it comes to navigating my big ole Ford Dually in city traffic. Dang it! This really sucks and the rain is supposed to be bad tomorrow as well. $%#@!&%#$@! !!!:mad:

Last edited:
Sorry to laugh, but I know every time I have purchased/received a bike, it starts to rain cats&dogs. With CA in a new record drought, @pushkar needs to save us and get me my XL frame…. 🤡
-BB

Back