I have a shipping label!!!

So spill Reed, what are you seeing?

Your bike looks incredible in that video posted on Instagram. Ton of fun to be had on that.
I'm looking at the top tube. I think this may be a prototype Crosstour for the expanded battery that is coming. I could be wrong but why else would any Crosstour not have a straight top tube? ๐Ÿค”

EDIT: Maybe it's a camera lens distortion.

Last edited:
I'm looking at the top tube. I think this may be a prototype Crosstour for the expanded battery that is coming. I could be wrong but why else would any Crosstour not have a straight top tube? ๐Ÿค”
Itโ€™s the Crosstour Female Edition.

I read in another forum/thread on EBR about someone having trouble mounting and dismounting his bike since he put a rack and bag on. It got me to thinking that a step through could be useful for traveling with a lot of gear.

Just got to my computer instead of my phone. That titanium bike with white forks has such a slight deviation, not a step through at all. Bruce are you sure that is a female edition Crosstour or are you guessing at that?

When those are all decked out they are good looking bikes too. I could imagine lots of situations where that would be just the ticket. I'd love to have one of those as well as the Hydra.

Just got to my computer instead of my phone. That titanium bike with white forks has such a slight deviation, not a step through at all. Bruce are you sure that is a female edition Crosstour or are you guessing at that?

When those are all decked out they are good looking bikes too. I could imagine lots of situations where that would be just the ticket. I'd love to have one of those as well as the Hydra.
from the pic you can see it is an Ultra motor and regular Suntour forks (not fat tire)

I read in another forum/thread on EBR about someone having trouble mounting and dismounting his bike since he put a rack and bag on. It got me to thinking that a step through could be useful for traveling with a lot of gear.
As you get older a step through will always be easier to dismount and mount, there is always the danger of stretching or bumping something you never intended to.

Well Pushkar is a real person ๐Ÿ˜„. He and another gentleman are working hard on the bikes. They have a new facility where they are working in the bikes.I took a few pictures of the bikes there. I didn't want to stay too long since I had to drive back to NY. About 7 hours total of driving ๐Ÿ˜„.
OMG I think thatโ€™s my crosstour!! Sure looks like it anyways! Just missing lights and fenders, ooooh Iโ€™m so excited!!!

OMG I think thatโ€™s my crosstour!! Sure looks like it anyways! Just missing lights and fenders, ooooh Iโ€™m so excited!!!
Hope so. What do you think about the other titanium framed bike? Is it a Crosstour or a UC? And why is it's top tube not straight?

As you get older a step through will always be easier to dismount and mount, there is always the danger of stretching or bumping something you never intended to.
True but I may have to give up biking altogether before I take to riding 'girl's bikes'. :eek: ๐Ÿคฃ

Good grief man !!! You just ordered it a week ago !!! WTH !!! ๐Ÿ‘ :p๐Ÿ‘:D๐Ÿ‘

EDIT: How did you spec it?

Hahah noooo I ordered it at the end of November. Covid delay after delay!
84877014-9B57-46C3-AB22-5DA80FCAC00C.jpeg

But Pushkar made things right every step of the way. I got an upgrade to stamp pedals, kindernay instead of rohloff, Ergon prime seat, 1800 lumen light upgrade, and a 21ah battery upgrade all free of charge. I am SO EXCITED.

Back