I am so exited about receiving my e scooter

colgary7

my disability changed my life so much in just 18 months in spite of having mobility access I was still stuck here most of the time ,its the little things that you really notice most like arranging a ride to do my shopping then getting home and realizing u for got one small but important thing and having to arrange the whole thing again ,I am still able to ride a bike but only if i am continually in motion starting and stopping was allays a challenge on my own
now I am just waiting to receive my daymak chameleon which im sure will really change my world after a lifetime lost of driving cars trucks and motor cycles this small bit of regained freedom cant come soon enough so much so that when they said i could receive my bike much sooner if was willing to take a pink one rather than the blue i ordered I did not hesitate ,

Enjoy your new scooter when it arrives. Looks like you will need some assistance with unboxing off the crate it is shipped in. Good Luck and let us know how it goes for you. Always ride safe!

Enjoy your new scooter when it arrives. Looks like you will need some assistance with unboxing off the crate it is shipped in. Good Luck and let us know how it goes for you. Always ride safe!
thank you , got it today they brought rite to my door was even fully charged am happy guy

I do hope you're enjoying your new scooter. I have an electric trike and have multiple mobility issues when walking, but they all seem to disappear when I'm back on my trike. Good luck to you!

Back