How to have fun on a bike

Danny is amazing, but as you can see at the end, he is also human. Great video! 👍

He's going to be sorry age 55 when the testosterone dries up. All those bloopers, the hard landings. I did stuff in the Army, nothing like delta force or seals, but those trials were in defense of the nation. Tearing yourself up for clicks?
I'm still out there on 2 wheels age 69, unpowered since November. He'll be in a club somewhere as looped as he can afford telling of the good old days to nobody listening. I do improbable riffs with my hands on a piano, something that keeps the blood pumping sometimes 9 decades. Look at Pine Top Perkins.

He's going to be sorry age 55 when the testosterone dries up. All those bloopers, the hard landings. I did stuff in the Army, nothing like delta force or seals, but those trials were in defense of the nation. Tearing yourself up for clicks?
I'm still out there on 2 wheels age 69, unpowered since November. He'll be in a club somewhere as looped as he can afford telling of the good old days to nobody listening. I do improbable riffs with my hands on a piano, something that keeps the blood pumping sometimes 9 decades. Look at Pine Top Perkins.
Indianjoe that was a great rant! I love it!!!

Why are you riding unpowered now?

Beautiful country views.

Here's another sicky who enjoys similar challenges in the city.

Pretty death defying with mishaps at the end as well.
I was going to say that he must be tiny amygdala brained, but I decided to check up on the factoid in mind: https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/...08/the-amygdala-is-not-the-brains-fear-center

Back