How to adjust the suspension?

Operator7

The "manual" that came with the bike doesn't explain very much. I see the positive and negative symbols, but when I attempted to turn with my hands, I couldn't get it to budge. Is there a certain tool I must use to adjust the suspension?

Have you ever adjusted it? How do you know it is "running"? Or are you just saying that your bike has a smooth ride? The ride on my bike seems firm. I'd very much like to increase the suspension.

Have you ever adjusted it? How do you know it is "running"? Or are you just saying that your bike has a smooth ride? The ride on my bike seems firm. I'd very much like to increase the suspension.
too funny a typo: not running it should have been turns easily. I cannot discern any noticeable difference but I really have not played with it too much.

Mine turns easily, if you have the light installed, make sure the bracket is not touching the adjustment knob.

The "manual" that came with the bike doesn't explain very much. I see the positive and negative symbols, but when I attempted to turn with my hands, I couldn't get it to budge. Is there a certain tool I must use to adjust the suspension?
I found a manual on the internet for the shock
clockwise increase the hardness/stiffness good for heavier people counterclockwise good for lighter people and softer ride but could cause dipping on braking if too much

Does anyone know if there is some type of locking mechanism, that could be preventing the the ring from being turned? I have tried and I have some strength, and this thing will not budge.

Does anyone know if there is some type of locking mechanism, that could be preventing the the ring from being turned? I have tried and I have some strength, and this thing will not budge.
Did you try both directions? It will only travel so far in one direction the default I think is maximum -

Back