Home Depot Errand

Back from my weekly run to Home Depot :) This is the shorty version of my kayak trailer, carrying a 12' Inflatable Star Pike.
What errands do you all do with your favorite ebike?
20200721_085238.jpg

Im too afraid of leaving mine unattended. No errands, just to the golf course and then my 10 mile tour!

Attachments

• Green Belt.jpg
    Green Belt.jpg
    588.4 KB · Views: 272
I'd love to haul my kayak with my bike but not sure what to do with the bike while I'm paddling.

Back from my weekly run to Home Depot :) This is the shorty version of my kayak trailer, carrying a 12' Inflatable Star Pike.
What errands do you all do with your favorite ebike?

Did you make that trailer or what? Got a weight capacity? OMG with a slightly different bag\seat\box maybe I could put my 30 lb. beagle in it. Then she could have her face in the wind ( and be bungee corded in of course). I don't like the enclosed zipped up trailers I've seen on the market. I know she looks fat here, but she's not. TIA.

WhereElseCanISleep.jpg

Did you make that trailer or what? Got a weight capacity? OMG with a slightly different bag\seat\box maybe I could put my 30 lb. beagle in it. Then she could have her face in the wind ( and be bungee corded in of course). I don't like the enclosed zipped up trailers I've seen on the market. I know she looks fat here, but she's not. TIA.

View attachment 59699
No, got it from Salamanderpaddlegear.com it's got a weight rating of 70 pounds, but I've had close to a 100 in it and it's fine, just be careful not to get it too top heavy and I go for days at a time.

It's my kayak trailer and it's from salamanderpaddlegear.com
it has a few more extensions when I'm towing the 12' inflatable kayak. It's rated for 70# but I've loaded up 100# on it. You have to be careful so as not to get it too top heavy, it will roll over on you if you don't keep the cg low...

Did you make that trailer or what? Got a weight capacity? OMG with a slightly different bag\seat\box maybe I could put my 30 lb. beagle in it.
Then she could have her face in the wind ( and be bungee corded in of course). I don't like the enclosed zipped up trailers I've seen on the market. I know she looks fat here, but she's not. TIA.

View attachment 59699

The camera adds 5 pounds... 😉

Back