Himiway Parts

COSCA Ranger

Region
USA
After only having my Himiway for a matter of weeks and not getting any factory support with issues ( error 30). I was wondering there are so many of you experts in these feeds if one could make a master list of aftermarket or OEM parts available on Alibaba and eBay? Since the parts are made by dozens of Chinese manufacturers and Himiway is just simply putting them all together couldn’t we do the same thing and make a master list such as compatible controller, PAS, throttle, battery, connectors, tires etc . For example if the controller goes out. If you possibly could get someone from Himiway to answer an email it’s still could take two months to get the controller which is probably readily available on Alibaba and eBay once we identify the manufacture. Anyway it’s just a thought
Tim

Attachments

• Reentopm KIRIN.png
    Reentopm KIRIN.png
    856 KB · Views: 498
If someone can find the confirmed Himiway Controller and display out there that would be able to help lots of folks : controller , pas sensor , battery, and display are the most common problems . I have not been able to source either. The display is the one that really fascinates me to be able to try to find to help people out.

After only having my Himiway for a matter of weeks and not getting any factory support with issues ( error 30). I was wondering there are so many of you experts in these feeds if one could make a master list of aftermarket or OEM parts available on Alibaba and eBay? Since the parts are made by dozens of Chinese manufacturers and Himiway is just simply putting them all together couldn’t we do the same thing and make a master list such as compatible controller, PAS, throttle, battery, connectors, tires etc . For example if the controller goes out. If you possibly could get someone from Himiway to answer an email it’s still could take two months to get the controller which is probably readily available on Alibaba and eBay once we identify the manufacture. Anyway it’s just a thought
Tim
I like the way your thinking. Just got my Highway Cruiser and put my 1st 100 smiles on it. No issues at all everything is working as it should and everything looks good. But, I would like to start buying some spare parts also like shocks, battery, brake pads, tubes and tires.

Back