Hi to all readers on this forum. I like to ask were can i buy. Bosch motor prformance line cx. For my bike full seven rc.

IMG_20180209_183419.jpg
all. Just want to ask were can i buy bosch motor. For my haibike. It wont work anymore. If you power on it just keep the power on and off. It won't steady.

A Bosch certified technician should be able to fix your existing unit. A new motor would probably only come to you under some sort of warranty claim if you have proved it to be entirely at fault with your problem. Good luck!

A Bosch certified technician should be able to fix your existing unit. A new motor would probably only come to you under some sort of warranty claim if you have proved it to be entirely at fault with your problem. Good luck!
Hi thanks. As i know. The dealer will get my broken motor before replacing it. Just hard to get the attention of my dealer motostrano. Its hard that we dont have cervice center here in Philippines. We have only agent. No technical support.

There's always YouTube!
Hi good day. Information on utube is only basic solusion on basic problem. We buy 6units hibike for my bike bodies. We learn that its more fun using e-bike and we enjoy the long trail without muscle stress and more good in heart. After using e bike more than 1year.. every Thursday our regular bike trail with my bike bodies. I one year. We have incountet erors. But we fix by ourselves. Even cleaning entire bosch motor, change bearing when we hear some noice. We already familiar on little basic problem of bosch motor. We stock parts that is very common worn-out. All size of bearing inside the bosch motor, and the side switch. Now we usually put cover. We use the balloon rubber to protect from water. The switch is not use for heavy rain.

Attachments

• 1518350781938355814801.jpg
    1518350781938355814801.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 1,921
Hi good day. Information on utube is only basic solusion on basic problem. We buy 6units hibike for my bike bodies. We learn that its more fun using e-bike and we enjoy the long trail without muscle stress and more good in heart. After using e bike more than 1year.. every Thursday our regular bike trail with my bike bodies. I one year. We have incountet erors. But we fix by ourselves. Even cleaning entire bosch motor, change bearing when we hear some noice. We already familiar on little basic problem of bosch motor. We stock parts that is very common worn-out. All size of bearing inside the bosch motor, and the side switch. Now we usually put cover. We use the balloon rubber to protect from water. The switch is not use for heavy rain.
In Philippines is a tropical country. Even raining we do bike trail. Only when storm come we dont do trail. Thursday is our bike day. We do bike regular every Thursday afternoon. But this time my problem on my e bike fullseven rc. Is not unusual. The lcd stay on. and the battery light indicator is keep on and off. I have two haibike the allmountain pro and the fullseven rc. I try to exchange some parts so i can check what is the part has problem. I conclude that my bosch motor have problem. Maybe the software need to be reboot. Or upgrade. But i deside to replace for new motor. Im just waiting for the reply of motostrano.

Thanks
Arnel
Philippines

Attachments

• mmexport1518317199054.jpg
    mmexport1518317199054.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 378
Due to heavy trail. You cannot say if the water go through the crank bearing. After heavy trail i open the bosch motor prequintly. So i can clean entire motor.

Attachments

• IMG_20171207_172945.jpg
    IMG_20171207_172945.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,207
  • IMG_20180128_125823.jpg
    IMG_20180128_125823.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,777
Back