Hi All!

zixis9

Region
USA
Has anyone been able to find an aftermarket replacement controller for an XP2.0 that works, or might be better than the stock one? brand new bike with 70mi and I get the dreaded error code E-009. My riding style is PAS 3 with throttle assist when needed. I dont believe that should be an issue to cause the error code. Thanks!

Has anyone been able to find an aftermarket replacement controller for an XP2.0 that works, or might be better than the stock one? brand new bike with 70mi and I get the dreaded error code E-009. My riding style is PAS 3 with throttle assist when needed. I dont believe that should be an issue to cause the error code. Thanks!
If its new with 70 miles why not just return it or have the company send you a new controller?

If its new with 70 miles why not just return it or have the company send you a new controller?
Thats all taken care of. my question was to see if anyone on this forum has found an aftermarket controller that works for an XP2.0 or anything better than stock. Not everyone is under warranty, and at some point a controller might be needed.

You can install a KT controller and display on just about any e-bike as far as I know?

You would remove all electronics except for the motor and battery and add a KT kit.

Potentially a lot of work though.

I don't know if KT accepts a torque sensor if you've got one, but I think it would work in regular mode? (imitation torque control is for a regular cadence sensor I think?)

You can install a KT controller and display on just about any e-bike as far as I know?

You would remove all electronics except for the motor and battery and add a KT kit.

Potentially a lot of work though.

I don't know if KT accepts a torque sensor if you've got one, but I think it would work in regular mode? (imitation torque control is for a regular cadence sensor I think?)
Thanks for taking the time to reply PC. I'm new to this ebike game and learning as I go. I got a new bike and I've been not riding for over a week waiting for my replacement controller. I'm into more of a plug and play kind of fix. I'm waiting to have the bad controller in my hand to start my own research on working spares. I've seen a possible spare on amazon that appears to have all the wires on the bad stock one. worst case is as long as the specs match i dont mind changing the connectors as needed. But not into rewiring the bike with DIY mods. I'm due a controller per warranty and I offered to buy an additional one to have a spare and get two for the same shipping wait time. I was told they don't do that. ???? I will hopefully find an available spare replacement somewhere and I will certainly post if and when I do. Happy Riding!

Thats all taken care of. my question was to see if anyone on this forum has found an aftermarket controller that works for an XP2.0 or anything better than stock. Not everyone is under warranty, and at some point a controller might be needed.
Check out DavidBrandNew on youtube. He has modded out Lectric's.

Hi All! Got my replacement controller and it seems better that the original. I can actually feel the PAS kick in whereas I didnt before. the throttle seems more responsive. lets hope it lasts. I believe I found a suitable replacement on Ebay for $85.65 w/ free shipping different model # but all the specs from the Lectric one. brushless motor controller model# X813-AB21C-12 Batt V-48V, cutoff V- 38V, current limit 18A. Hope this helps someone.

Back