Here’s the video of the handlebars, seat, and grips being installed on the Rideal

Hey randy i love your videos on the bike, please keep them up! i just purchased one for myself. How do you like those 5" raiser bars and are you going to be trying suspension fork? I saw on youtube you mentioned you might be doing that.

Hey randy i love your videos on the bike, please keep them up! i just purchased one for myself. How do you like those 5" raiser bars and are you going to be trying suspension fork? I saw on youtube you mentioned you might be doing that.
Thank you! I’m not sure about a fork yet, but I am considering it. The handlebars made a world of difference. I just put one of my suspension seat posts, that I stole from another bike of mine, on the Rideal last night. It raised the seat another couple inches. Not sure if I’ll keep it like that, but I’ll be talking about it in my next video. With the new seat and seat post, I’m looking at about a 2-3” raise in height (maybe more). I’ll have to measure that and show the difference between the two. There’s no way I can touch the ground while sitting on the bike now, like I could when it was stock. I’m pretty good at riding bikes, so it doesn’t concern me too much (I can just jump down to the frame), but it might be an annoyance to some. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
Back