Help identifying this controller/display?

0grayscale1

Just got a Vintage Electric Bikes Tracker and I was trying to figure out who makes the display/controller. The reason is that I would love to find a way to display the actual battery voltage instead of the nearly useless 5 bar battery gauge.

Based on these photos, any idea as to the make and model? Yes, I could simply ask Vintage, and I may yet do that, but I wanted to try to crowdsource the answer first. Plus, it might be useful information for someone else in the future. So, any guesses??

mdiYa6q.jpeg
e1JHD3z.jpeg
O689UCB.jpeg
qkzY3EL.jpeg

Luna sells a twist throttle with a voltmeter built in. Always turned on, doesn't seem to load down the battery. Look at your throttle connector and see if it is compatible with theirs.

Luna sells a twist throttle with a voltmeter built in. Always turned on, doesn't seem to load down the battery. Look at your throttle connector and see if it is compatible with theirs.
That is a great suggestion. While my bike has a thumb throttle, I could look for a compatible replacement that has a voltage display. Thanks!

Back