Hello

Storm13

Region
USA
Hello everyone, I am Violet. I am from New Hampshire. I have been using an e-bike for several years now. In December of 2023, I purchased a remarkable bicycle from Rungu. Since then, I have already accumulated over 1,500 miles on it. I find great joy in the freedom that a E-bike provides.

Attachments

• 20240214_191124.jpg
    20240214_191124.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Hello everyone, I am Violet. I am from New Hampshire. I have been using an e-bike for several years now. In December of 2023, I purchased a remarkable bicycle from Rungu. Since then, I have already accumulated over 1,500 miles on it. I find great joy in the freedom that cycling provides.
So what's the benefit of a front dually?

Thats nice, I presume it doesnt pivot around the corners, do you sometimes just ride on the one tyre around the bends?

So what's the benefit of a front dually?
My niece's husband has one. (not a Rungu but very similar) He uses it for hunting and the dual front wheels provide more stability in winter conditions on very rough terrain. This is especially true when dragging a deer out of the woods. I've tried it and it feels awkward at high speed on the road. The dual wheels don't articulate and you ride on one tire around curves. The battery location on the outside of the down tube is also a concern when crossing rocks or deadfall. On the trail though it's comfortable and very stable. It's a nice bike for off road use.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the bike. This is just my observation based on a short ride. If I owned one and used it a lot, I'm sure I would get used to the feel.

Hello everyone, I am Violet. I am from New Hampshire. I have been using an e-bike for several years now. In December of 2023, I purchased a remarkable bicycle from Rungu. Since then, I have already accumulated over 1,500 miles on it. I find great joy in the freedom that a E-bike provides.
Hello from Music City.

I don't think I was aware of front duallies on a bike before. I read up a little on the Rungu site and understand the reasoning for them now. Are you mostly riding off-road? 1500 miles is pretty good for 6 months!

TT

Hello from Music City.

I don't think I was aware of front duallies on a bike before. I read up a little on the Rungu site and understand the reasoning for them now. Are you mostly riding off-road? 1500 miles is pretty good for 6 months!

TT
I ride on and off road , Now that it warmer out I ride off road more.

This entire post strikes me as odd....?? Perhaps completely AI, generated by the Manufacturer ??

As for the product, it's an e-motorcycle, not an e-bike and belongs elsewhere, not here.
the profile picture is AI for sure, but that could be the choice of a real person, I suppose.

This entire post strikes me as odd....?? Perhaps completely AI, generated by the Manufacturer ??

As for the product, it's an e-motorcycle, not an e-bike and belongs elsewhere, not here.
Well it not AI post, this bike has a BBSHD motor 1000 watts, , This bike is made for hunting. I bought it for me because I have stability problems, I had spinal core injuries that left me paralyzed for a few years . After years of physical therapy. I was able to walk again. But I have minimum feelings from neck down, witch I having problems keeping the bike upright. When I not moving. The bike stands on it own. I just got this bike in December of 2023 , I ride it in the snow in New Hampshire on roads and trails. This spring and summer I was planning to do off trails going into the woods . To explore nature. I have not had much time to run the bike off road to see how it handles off road and trails. Now it warmer out I plan to go deep in the woods.

Tell us more about where you ride, especially when you go off road. That can mean a lot of things.

TT
I just started exploring none tails, going in woods, it been awhile for me. After my spine injury. It Handles well of trails. But the bike could have better front suspension forks. The ones on it sucks.

Back