Hello! New from Wisconsin

Cap

Region
USA
Hello,

I recently purchased a Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 - So far am loving it! I have nothing much to compare it to other than my youtube research and made my decision based off that along with looks.

Either way, I'm loving it and just trying to be part of the ebike community and learn as much as I can..

thanks!
Cap

Welcome Cap. That's quite a nice bike.Where do you ride?
Thanks!

It's been a little chilly, But so far I have only taken it on the White River Trail - it runs right through my town. There is the 7 waters trail that starts in my town as well. I am indeed looking forward to hitting the many trails between here and Milwaukee. On my old bike though I have done the Elroy-Sparta trail - which is awesome when you go through the tunnels on it. I'm looking forward to doing that one again.

Welcome! That is one sweet ride. I also love the looks. More Creo with the oval down tube than past years. If you take the time to add up all the components and the degree of integration or integrity of the new 4.0 Vado it is a value at about $4,000. @Cap, would you be willing to share photos with the group? Did you get the matt silvery bluish grey?
Here is a bike that I finished making electric yesterday, lastly the before photo. We like pictures on EBR.

Attachments

• PublicV7Electric.JPG
    PublicV7Electric.JPG
    569.4 KB · Views: 221
  • PublicV7Freewheel.JPG
    PublicV7Freewheel.JPG
    290.6 KB · Views: 212
  • PublicV7Front1.JPG
    PublicV7Front1.JPG
    335.2 KB · Views: 212
  • PublicV7Motor.JPG
    PublicV7Motor.JPG
    328.4 KB · Views: 224
  • PublicV7Before01.JPG
    PublicV7Before01.JPG
    326.5 KB · Views: 225
Welcome! That is one sweet ride. I also love the looks. More Creo with the oval down tube than past years. If you take the time to add up all the components and the degree of integration or integrity of the new 4.0 Vado it is a value at about $4,000. @Cap, would you be willing to share photos with the group? Did you get the matt silvery bluish grey?
Here is a bike that I finished making electric yesterday, lastly the before photo. We like pictures on EBR.
Hello, Nice Bike.. I will post them asap.. I didn't have any good ones yet.

Indeed @Cap , here's a thread you may want to join to share your experiences. The Turbo Vado User Club welcomes you.

Indeed @Cap , here's a thread you may want to join to share your experiences. The Turbo Vado User Club welcomes you.
Nice! Thank you!

Thanks!

It's been a little chilly, But so far I have only taken it on the White River Trail - it runs right through my town. There is the 7 waters trail that starts in my town as well. I am indeed looking forward to hitting the many trails between here and Milwaukee. On my old bike though I have done the Elroy-Sparta trail - which is awesome when you go through the tunnels on it. I'm looking forward to doing that one again.
Cap,

Beautiful equipment, great reviews and sleek (everything that I'm not! ). I'm in Madison and am unfamiliar with the white river trail; where is it?

Due to increasing balance issues, i gave up my trek verve+3 ebike in favour of a sun etrike. Quite a change and i miss my upright 2 wheel bikes, but being out is better than languishing at home! I'm always interested in new trails/ rides, so would love yr thoughts on yr regional favourites!

Stay well

Keith

Cap,

Beautiful equipment, great reviews and sleek (everything that I'm not! ). I'm in Madison and am unfamiliar with the white river trail; where is it?

Due to increasing balance issues, i gave up my trek verve+3 ebike in favour of a sun etrike. Quite a change and i miss my upright 2 wheel bikes, but being out is better than languishing at home! I'm always interested in new trails/ rides, so would love yr thoughts on yr regional favourites!

Stay well

Keith
Hello,
Glad to year your still out there regardless of your issues! The white River trail runs from Lake Geneva to Kanasville - its a rails to trails to is pretty straight, crushed gravel. Not terribly exciting, but has some pretty scenery. Burlington splits the trail, so I can either pick the east or west leg and just ride...so it's nice and convenient for me. The Oak Leaf trail north of me is paved and much prettier of a ride in my opinion.

Back